Happy Birthday Nora

Old June 12th 04, 06:32 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I really love doing the things that I do for
my cyber family.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 06:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Stella,

Thank you, you sneak.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 12th 04, 07:40 PM
Donna in Philly

Happy Belated B-Day, Nora! I hope that it was a fabulous day for you! May
you have many more happy and healthy ones!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Donna in Philly
--
"Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it." (Ethiopian Proverb)

"Ophelia" wrote in message
news
Happy Birthday darling

I wish for you all you would wish for yourself

lots of love and hugs

Auntie O xxx

Old June 12th 04, 08:05 PM
Spike Driver

Happy birthday Nora and thanks for the many things you do.

Hugs & God bless,

Old June 12th 04, 11:41 PM
Els van Dam

In article , " Christine in Kent,
Garden of England" wrote:

Hoping you have a very enjoyable birthday Nora,a and many more of 'em.
Lots of love and hugs
Christine

"Ophelia" wrote in message
news
Happy Birthday darling

I wish for you all you would wish for yourself

lots of love and hugs

Auntie O xxx

Happy bithday to you.....happy birthday to you.....Happyyyyyy Birth day to
youuuuuuu Nora ......Happy birthday to youuu.....Ta ta ta da da...Boom
boom

Els on her Mountain top again.

--
hate spam not welcome
Old June 14th 04, 12:26 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Donna,

Thanks for the birthday wishes and I had a lovely day.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 14th 04, 12:27 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the birthday wishes and as you know I enjoy doing things for my
cyber family.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 14th 04, 12:28 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Els,

Thank you for singing happy birthday to me, I enjoyed it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old June 14th 04, 12:28 AM
Elizabeth

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Donna,

Thanks for the birthday wishes and I had a lovely day.

Hugs,

Nora

I'm glad to hear it, Nora. I can't remember if I said 'Happy Birthday', life
has been a little frantic here lately. I am truly glad you had a lovely day!

Liz