O. MY. GOSH. Suprise S.E.X. !!

Old January 18th 05, 10:09 PM
hfw

Default O. MY. GOSH. Suprise S.E.X. !!

Had to go pick up a batt I'd ordered at a not so local QS, so figured I'd go
to the JoAnn's up that way with my coupon. Get there and they're not
honoring the coupons...because everything in the store is at least 40% off!
Fabrics were a 2 yd minimum, at 60% off, or 70% if you finished a bolt. I
came out of there with over 70 (seventy!!) yards of fabric for $123. And
it's all stuff I really like!

So then I went to the QS. Three women were agonizing over which fabrics they
were going to use in a star quilt and keeping the owner pretty busy, so I
decided to look around. Welllll.... I ended up with the most gorgeous browns
(that's getting to be a theme, I know), as well as fabrics to round out the
pink-and-vanilla-with-a-little-bit-of-green quilt I have to make for the
grandniece-to-be I just found out about! That pile wasn't a quarter as big,
but way pricier. Oh well.

You'd think so much S.E.X. would be exhausting, but it's not! And it's so
much easier than clothes shopping!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old January 19th 05, 12:23 AM
nzlstar

dare i suggest you dont leave your house again til you've used up most of
that new fabric or else we'll just have to do a stash raid on you too.
hey, any excuse for us, ya know how it is. )
sooooooo, what all did you get if its not too nosey to ask.
any lime green??
what me have ulterior motives, oh never ever, not me, nope, cant say that
bout me, nuh uh.
roflmao,
jeanne
smiling ever so innocently
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"hfw" wrote ...

Old January 19th 05, 12:39 AM
hfw

So sorry, no lime green this time...(busily hiding the lime green that was
already here)... :-)

Old January 19th 05, 12:29 PM
Carolyn McCarty

And it's never the wrong size! LOL. Glad you had such a successful
expedition. I can relate after my Quilt Show trip last weekend.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old January 19th 05, 08:25 PM
Mika

Ummmm Jeanne, I suggest you grab your chocolates and I'll grab mine, and
anyone who wants to join in can, and we'll just go take turns distracting
her with chocolate while we do a stash raid. Why wait until she leaves the
house again? ;-)

--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Texas S.E.X. Mika Quilting 10 January 3rd 05 02:42 PM
Joys of S.E.X!!! Mika Quilting 6 June 14th 04 06:29 AM
S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM
S.E.X in the post! ;) Kate Dicey Quilting 4 October 13th 03 12:56 PM
Weekend workshops and Birthday S.E.X. Bob & Marg Whittleton Needlework 2 September 23rd 03 06:38 PM