Another request

Old January 20th 05, 04:51 PM
Barbara Raper

My prayers are with you and your family.
Barbara in FL & SC (it was 20 degrees in Greenville, SC this morning!)

DMIL had a serious heart attack yesterday and one during the night.
--
Mary

Old January 20th 05, 04:51 PM
maryd

Thanks, Heidi. Both are appreciated.

--
Mary
"hfw" wrote in message
news : Prayers on their way from Philadelphia!
: And hugs for you...
:
: --Heidi
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b
:
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: DMIL had a serious heart attack yesterday and one during the night. She
: was
: flown to the nearest medical center and is scheduled for open heart
: surgery
: tomorrow. She is 84. DH is gathering things together and will be
leaving
: here this afternoon.
:
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
:
:
:
:

Old January 20th 05, 05:55 PM
Mika

I'm so sorry to hear this Mary. I am keeping you all in my prayers and
sending lots of hugs.

--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old January 21st 05, 01:24 AM
KittyG

{{{Mary}}}

--
kitty in phx
~take cat out to reply~

"maryd" wrote in message
Thanks, Merrystitch. DH is checking in with me frequently and DS checked
with me to make sure I was set until he gets off work tomorrow. I've done
some quilting but mostly taking the time to empty our bedroom in prep for
carpet cleaning tomorrow. Tonight I'll sleep in the guest room. And all
the while praying that DH gets some quality time with his mother in the
morning and she has more years to enjoy life and family.

--
Mary
"merrystitch" wrote in message
: Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hugs & prayers winging their
way
: to you and your loved ones.
: Merrystitch

Old January 21st 05, 02:03 AM
Musicmaker

that's really scary for your MIL, I know. Hope it all has come out well for
her. prayers and hugs already airborne

--
Cindy Bettinger
Charleston, IL