Fool me once, shame on me, fool me by not stating things.. .shame on eBay

Old January 17th 05, 01:54 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Fool me once, shame on me, fool me by not stating things.. .shame on eBay

All of your current listings and Fixed Price items will remain active until
their ending date is reached or they are sold.
All your Shop pictures hosted on eBay will be deleted.

That's it.

It does NOT and I mean NOT say all of your current Shop Inventory listings
will automatically end. And yet, when I closed my shop, everything that was
a Shop listing disappeared, along with the money paid for those listings.
This is really misleading, and considering the mess about the eBay shop
prices anyway, how charming is this? Is a shop listing not a Fixed Price?
And if not, why isn't it spelled out clearly in the cancellation page. What
a ripoff.

Then in under a minute I received an email that said:

Your eBay Shop, The Tillerman Beads, has closed either by your request or

for administrative reasons. This means that:

1. All of your current Shop Inventory listings (if any) will automatically

end.

2. All of your current Online Auction and Fixed Price items will remain

active until their ending date is reached or they are sold.

A significant difference and one only stated AFTER the fact. I wonder how
many fees from people who now have shop items that have evaporated is eBay
banking?

Shame on you, eBay.

-Su Poole

--
Tillerman eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthetillermanbeads
Tillerman on JustBeads:

Old January 17th 05, 08:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, that's awful!!! Jeeeeez ((((((Su)))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs