Q about auctioning Ornament collection

Old June 25th 04, 02:01 PM
Debbie B

Michele,
Are you serious about getting rid of them? I would like some more info
about them if you are.
My email is debbie r c h b at earthlink dot net

Thanks so much.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. - Rose Kennedy
"Michele Blank" wrote in message
well. thanks to moon for jumping to my defense. i was actually being
facetious. of course i was aware they could be sold, heck what can't one
sell on e-bay? but it's so much more fun to give them away.And i am way

too
busy making glass to bother for a few bucks, so yeah," jeez" was certainly
an unnecessary attempt at condescension. i just figured that having to
explain the joke kind of reduced the amount of fun it was meant to convey,
and that you might not have been enlightened enough to get it anyway so

jeez
Kelly, lighten up. i wasn't anywhere close to being serious! enough said,
let's get on with becoming world famous glass artists! ( well that's what
i'm gonna do) m

---

Old June 26th 04, 02:58 AM
Michele Blank

well, i was. Mailed all of them off last week except the Sunshine artists
mags which got filed where they truly belong. Sorry.
Hey Moon, got my dehydrated wine today but it doesn't work as good as it
should, as i'm still sober!!!!

k.net...

Old July 13th 04, 09:25 PM
Cindy Wilson

I think you people need to grow up. I thought this was a newsgroup for stained glass, not for
nitpicking.
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message ...
Whatever. You are a waste of time and space.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

:-O Was that even called for? What's your problem, anyway?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Ahhh..jes' tryin' to see how many plus-size sets of panties I could get

into
a wad.

Old July 13th 04, 09:34 PM
Moonraker

Timely post on your part...seeing that the thread you replied to is at least
a month old. Try to keep up, willya?