pottery courses worldwide

Old August 22nd 04, 07:49 AM
Gaby

Default pottery courses worldwide

I run a travel agency in germany and would like to combine my passion
ceramics
with my profession. I'am planning to establish a programme for pottery
courses
during holidays in various countries.Therefore I'am looking for
potters who already offer such courses (one week or longer) regularly,
to whom I could send my clients who are interested in learning pottery
during their holidays .
The location should be in a nice area, probably with accomodation and
meals
provided by the pottery ( or nearby available) . If somebody is
interested
in this subject, or knows some adresses, I would appreciate to contact
me for further discussion.
If you already have a website this would help a great deal to get a
first
impression whether your place is suitable for my purpose.
Looking forward to your mail to :
Old August 23rd 04, 05:01 AM
annemarie

"Gaby" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I have forwarded this to someone who does courses like this and I guess he
will contact you if he feels that he wants to.
Annemarie

Old August 24th 04, 10:59 AM
Bubbles

I don't have any tips, but I would really appreciate if you could post when
you have a web-site set up!

Marianne in Switzerland

Old August 24th 04, 05:59 PM
Gaby

"Bubbles" wrote in message ...
I don't have any tips, but I would really appreciate if you could post when
you have a web-site set up!

Marianne in Switzerland

Hi Marianne, i suppose you speak german, anyway I answer in english
here.
I have already some nice spots in France, I intend to set up a website
beginning with these, in the near future , i.e. for the coming summer
periode.
courses are almost only between may an september, I had the chance to
assist
to three different courses I really liked, anyway I 'm looking for
other
european countries as well, even United States, Australia and New
Zealand.
I'll contact you as soon as I'll have finished the website.
best regards
Gaby

To Marianne : thanks for your mail, hope your friend will contact me
Gaby
Old August 27th 04, 02:59 AM
Gary Dickson

I just spent 10 days in June in northern Chihuahua Mexico at Rancho Sierra
Madre with Juan Quezada. It was incredible! The ranch is very remote and the
countryside is gorgeous. You start in New Mexico with the people who run the
workshop -- they handle transportation, food, lodging, etc from there (it's
pretty much camping). But even their starting point in New Mexico is
somewhat difficult to get to. From Seattle I had to take a plane to Tucson
Arizona and then a Bus to Lordsburg New Mexico and then got a ride with
someone the people who run the workshop knew to their house (the point of
departure) in Windmill. BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!!

Anyone from know nothings like me to advanced ceramasists can take the class
because Juan methods are so unique.

Anyhow -- I have actually done a website for them (I'm a graphic designer
who now has a burning desire to do pottery -- questions to come). Anyhow
check it out and contact them with ANY questions -- they are super nice
people...

http://www.ranchosierramadre.com

On 8/21/04 11:49 PM, in article
, "Gaby"

Old August 27th 04, 08:58 PM
Gaby

Gary Dickson wrote in message ...
[...]

Hi Gary , thanks a lot for your comment. I've looked at their web-site
and will get in contact with them. Seems to be really nice. Thanks
again and have lot of fun with pottery
Greetings from Germany
Gaby

On 8/21/04 11:49 PM, in article