Buttons

Old October 14th 03, 04:28 PM
Goldie

Default Buttons

Anyone interested or Require any Buttons

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=235144168 3

Thanks for looking

Leonie76

Old October 14th 03, 08:15 PM

Alt-sewing is a a no-ad group. Please don't spam this newsgroup again.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Old October 15th 03, 07:05 PM
Kathy Morgan

Goldie wrote:
Anyone interested or Require any Buttons

rec.crafts.textiles.sewing is also a no-ad group, so please don't spam
it again either. We don't consider *any* ads to be acceptable, and 3
times in 2 days is way over the top.

--
Kathy
Old October 16th 03, 03:17 AM
Kathy Morgan

La Vida Xena wrote:

[re advertising in newsgroup]
Just curious-- Do you have a FAQ that tells what is and is not OK? I am
considering putting on a sig line that includes a link to both my personal
page and my ebay auctions.

There is a FAQ posted regularly in rec.crafts.textiles.sewing. The most
recent copy is . It includes a
link to "Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1/" You can
also access the advertising FAQ via the links at
http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/nsales.html.

In general, most people consider a .sig of 4 lines or less that includes
links to your web pages or auctions acceptable as long as you genuinely
participate in discussions. (Posting just to get your .sig in front of
people will probably draw criticism, but genuine participation will be
welcomed.) Any .sig of more than 4 lines is in questionable taste,
whether or not it includes advertising. (Yes, mine is too long--I just
can't figure out what line I should give up.)

--
Kathy - read reviews of other newsgroups in news:news.groups.reviews
help for new users of newsgroups at http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/
Old October 19th 03, 01:14 AM
Kathy Morgan

Penny S wrote:

search for the posting FAQ. Sig file is OK. no more than 4 line, tho.

Penny S keeper of the posting FAQ

Penny,

Before I forget again....Would you change the link to my website from
http://www.ptialaska.net/~kmorgan/nnqlinks.html to
http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/nnqlinks.html.
^^^ change the domain name
For a long time both sites were up, but I guess PTI finally noticed I'm
no longer a customer and took that site down.

Thanks!
--
Kathy - read reviews of other newsgroups in news:news.groups.reviews
help for new users of newsgroups at http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/
Good Net Keeping Seal of Approval at http://www.gnksa.org/
fix OE w/OE-quotefix:http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

Pre-AD and Quick Story: Who's got the Button? starlia Beads 2 August 7th 04 11:17 AM
Stamps, Accessories, Buttons & Fibers for sale Laura-Lynne Garcia Rubberstamps 0 February 23rd 04 03:23 AM
AD: New Lampwork -- Easter beads, buttons & Tuition Sale Cheryl Beads 0 February 16th 04 05:08 AM
Looking for Buttons Kevin Sewing 2 October 15th 03 01:45 AM
animal sound buttons Mary Needlework 7 July 27th 03 10:18 AM