Honest opinions, please

Old March 6th 04, 09:57 AM
Jalynne

Default Honest opinions, please

I've been playing and experimenting a lot in the last two weeks, simply because I'm
bored out of my mind, have insomnia, and have the need to keep my fingers working on
something. Would you be so kind as to look at the bracelet I made tonight, and tell
me what you think, please? It's supposed to be cute and slightly funky, but mostly
charming...and I'm not certain I achieved that. Or, it could be my insecurities
talking. However, I know that I can come to you all for an objective point of view.

Thanks for looking and helping me learn.
http://www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne/BeadyThings.html

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old March 6th 04, 12:14 PM
Kandice Seeber

That's pretty! I would love to see a closeup....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 6th 04, 04:08 PM
roxan

This is a very nice piece, the only problem I see with this is the straight
pieces would stick up when worn around the wrist and may be catch on things.
I think they are a little too long but other than this I think it is very
pretty.
Roxan
ink.net...

Old March 6th 04, 04:27 PM
Jalynne

I'm trying to figure out how to get close ups. If I get any closer with my digital
camera, it gets blurry, even on macro. Any suggestions?

Old March 6th 04, 04:35 PM
Jalynne

The straight pieces....if I curved/bent them slightly, do you think that would solve
the problem you see of them possibly sticking out?
--

"roxan" wrote in message
This is a very nice piece, the only problem I see with this is the straight
pieces would stick up when worn around the wrist and may be catch on things.
I think they are a little too long but other than this I think it is very
pretty.
Roxan
ink.net...

Old March 6th 04, 04:52 PM
Jalynne

seems that did the trick. Nothing sticks out...yippeee! Thanks!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

"roxan" wrote in message
It may work, but the test is when you put it on your wrist and see how it
feel and looks.
Roxan
hlink.net...

"roxan" wrote in message
This is a very nice piece, the only problem I see with this is the

straight
pieces would stick up when worn around the wrist and may be catch on

things.
I think they are a little too long but other than this I think it is

very
pretty.
Roxan
ink.net...

Old March 6th 04, 04:56 PM
roxan

It may work, but the test is when you put it on your wrist and see how it
feel and looks.
Roxan
hlink.net...

"roxan" wrote in message
This is a very nice piece, the only problem I see with this is the

straight
pieces would stick up when worn around the wrist and may be catch on

things.
I think they are a little too long but other than this I think it is

very
pretty.
Roxan
ink.net...

Old March 6th 04, 06:11 PM
Margie

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:52:19 GMT, "Jalynne"
wrote:

seems that did the trick. Nothing sticks out...yippeee! Thanks!

Cool. I like it Jalynne.

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old March 6th 04, 11:03 PM
Jalynne

I have a close up now. Not the best in the world, but i'm working on it. Dh is
getting me Paint Shop Pro for Mother's Day, so I'll be able to do a lot more
tweaking, and I'll get some much better shots! Thanks for all your help, again.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

ink.net...