UUgghhh - OT

Old January 6th 05, 01:18 AM
handmaiden

Default UUgghhh - OT

When I'm too sick to THINK about quilting it's really bad. I will catch
up by the weekend I hope, meantime, Happy happy to all, congrats, I'm
sorry, and when my brain dries out, I'll send good thoughts in the right
directions. For now, it's back to tghe couch and my blankie, gatorade,
abd QIs.
~habndmaiden
Old January 6th 05, 01:50 AM
Sharon Harper

Thinking really nice thoughts for you as I've just recovered from that sort
of thing. I get some sort of infection in my throat and I can't even
swallow water and I sound like a Saint Bernard. I still have my barking
fits - DH was lucky he went o/s - if he'd sung "Who let the dogs out" one
more time I would have sacrificed the Janome round his head. (((((((hugs n
lub))))))))

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old January 6th 05, 02:02 AM
Leigh Harris

"Sharon Harper" wrote

I get some sort of infection in my throat and I can't even
swallow water and I sound like a Saint Bernard. I still have my barking
fits - DH was lucky he went o/s - if he'd sung "Who let the dogs out" one
more time I would have sacrificed the Janome round his head.

No, not the Janome!!! You find something of HIS and sacrifice that. That
would really get the message through. :-)

Hope you and handmaiden are both feeling better.
--
Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

Old January 6th 05, 02:55 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Poor Baby! I just got through with that (though three weeks later I am
still sneezing and stuffed up) so I can commiserate. Just a tip, chicken
soup really does help! ;-) Wish I could send you some of my fresh
oranges, they pep me up no end when I am feeling horrible with a cold. I
hope you can find a good book or TV show to distract yourself from the
miseries.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old January 6th 05, 03:35 AM
Sharon Harper

Yuppers much better now - only get the odd "fit" every now and then.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under
quicker)