Sewing cats hats

Old July 2nd 03, 09:39 AM
Trishty

Default Sewing cats hats

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 02:13:47 +0200, Michèle wrote:

Its first time I post here, I am a cat lover and saw a great serie of hat
for cats, I upload them on my place he
http://mapage.noos.fr/teddy-red-tabby/H/Photos.html
is there someone who could help me to find pattern or help to do such
things?
Thanks a lot,

Bonjour Michèle

What great pix! Sorry, no idea where you can get patterns for the hats,
though. Would doll patterns work?

Trish (en Normandie, avec huit chats)
Old July 2nd 03, 11:23 AM
CreativePain

I can't imagine that a cat would be particularly happy with something stuck
on its head. It may look cute but it isn't natural and its the cat who
should be first priority. Making it look cute for photos etc should come
second to the animal's welfare and happiness.

Ali

--
"Everything worthwhile is born of a dreamer's dream"
"Michèle" wrote in message
Its first time I post here, I am a cat lover and saw a great serie of hat
for cats, I upload them on my place he
http://mapage.noos.fr/teddy-red-tabby/H/Photos.html
is there someone who could help me to find pattern or help to do such
things?
Thanks a lot,
--
Michèle & Teddy,
FRANCE ~ EUROPE

http://mapage.noos.fr/teddy-red-tabby/index.html
http://mapage.noos.fr/red-tabby-cats/
http://mapage.noos.fr/cats-around-the-world/index.html

---

Old July 2nd 03, 01:32 PM
W.Boyce

I dunno, those kitties don't look distressed to me. But then,
CreativePain said she used to be Alicat so she may have the inside
scoop. She used up one of her nine lives in another NG because of
conflict, so only 8 more to go...

Old July 2nd 03, 04:59 PM
Trishty

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:12:49 -0400, TLB wrote:

Here's the original site http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/mainichi
and that site translated into English.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/21103...tprin/english/

Well, that sure is a bizarre enough sight (and site)!

This person does this for a living?

Well, not much stranger than wellies for dogs, I suppose.

Trish
Old July 2nd 03, 05:21 PM
julia

Trishty wrote in news:12ovyfefv2ll6$.n4okj8bcns9w
:

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:12:49 -0400, TLB wrote:

Here's the original site http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/mainichi
and that site translated into English.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/21103...tprin/english/

Well, that sure is a bizarre enough sight (and site)!

This person does this for a living?

Well, not much stranger than wellies for dogs, I suppose.

Trish

Or dressing up your vacuum to look like an old lady or putting little
outfits on your lawn geese. We humans are strange creatures.

-j
Old July 2nd 03, 07:27 PM
CreativePain

"julia" wrote in message
Trishty wrote in news:12ovyfefv2ll6$.n4okj8bcns9w
:

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:12:49 -0400, TLB wrote:

Here's the original site http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/mainichi
and that site translated into English.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/21103...tprin/english/

Well, that sure is a bizarre enough sight (and site)!

This person does this for a living?

Well, not much stranger than wellies for dogs, I suppose.

Trish

Or dressing up your vacuum to look like an old lady or putting little
outfits on your lawn geese. We humans are strange creatures.

At least dressing up your vacuum or lawn geese (whatever they are?) isn't
cruel and distressing to them.

Ali

-j
--

---

Old July 3rd 03, 11:47 AM
Andy Dingley

wrote:

Here's the original site http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/mainichi
and that site translated into English.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/21103...tprin/english/

Just look at the ears - all folded back and down.

Those are cats thinking "I'm going to have your throat out for making
me wear this"

Old July 3rd 03, 12:40 PM
joy beeson

Trishty wrote:

Well, not much stranger than wellies for dogs, I suppose.

Quite a lot stranger -- some dogs *do* need protective
covers for their paws when working hard on ice or sharp
stone.

Joy Beeson
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/ -- needlework
http://home.earthlink.net/~beeson_n3f/ -- Writers' Exchange
Old July 3rd 03, 03:40 PM
TLB

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Andy Dingley wrote:
Just look at the ears - all folded back and down.

Those are cats thinking "I'm going to have your throat out for making
me wear this"

That's what I thought when I saw the .jp site, too.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Those cats surely hate their owners! That said, I think I snorted coffee
through my nose the first time I saw that site. The captions are
ridiculous.

Old July 3rd 03, 07:37 PM
Charlie

I wonder if this person realises that she could get into alot of trouble and
a court case for using copyrighted images on her webpage.

Charlie.