Completed at last!

Old January 18th 05, 02:22 PM
Patti

Thanks so much Flossy
They will be at Ardingly first (then Edinburgh, Exeter, Cambridge,
Harrogate).
No go for the book. Good idea 'they' all say, but too 'risky' - "they
are different"!
I'm glad, really, it would have been an awful lot of work.
..
In article , Flossy
writes
Congratulations on finishing Patti, they look almost as good on the website as
in real life. So which is the first quilt show where they will be exhibited?
You must be so proud of such a fantastic achievment.
Any news on the book ?

Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:24 PM
Patti

Thanks Louise
They will be in a touring exhibition this year - five venues this
Spring. next year they will be in another exhibition in Wales - I think
that goes on for quite a time, but I don't really know yet.
..
In article nvtGd.8972$IV5.2699@attbi_s54, Louise
writes
Oh my gosh! Those are stunning! And how wonderful that they're hanging in an
exhibition -- how long with they be showing?

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:25 PM
Patti

Thanks Roberta
Does the top shelf of my wardrobe count? g
I had thought of possible offering them to some Mathematics Faculty
somewhere? but I haven't thought that one through yet! Did you have an
idea, when you asked the question?
..
In article , Roberta Zollner
writes
Pat, these are brilliant in every sense of the word. Will they have a
permanent home somewhere?
Roberta in D

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:26 PM
Patti

Sorry Kellie
Kaleidomosaic was a gift for my brother; and I can't part with the
Bountiful Baskets, as it is dedicated to my parents (the plaque on the
'church wall' states that).
..

In article , Kellie J.
Berger writes
your quilts are, as usual, breathtaking!!! would love to do one of those
floor mosaic quilts some day....
and if ever you feel the need to part with one of your quilts snicker I
would give Kaleidomosaic or the Baskets one a wonderful home!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:27 PM
Patti

That's what I hoped, Debi. Thank you
..
In article . net, Debi
Matlack writes
Those are great! Math makes me shiver (awful with it) but your quilts make
math look beautiful.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:29 PM
Patti

February 2006 I think it will be, Charlie.
Perhaps I'll see you there?
..
In article , Charlie
writes
I will defiantly be going to see those when they come to Wales!

Charlie.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:30 PM
Patti

Replied privately.
..
In article , Susan Laity
Price writes
My husband is a mathematician so I had to call him to my studio to see
your quilts. He liked them, especially the snowflake. He said they are
hard to judge just from the pictures so I suggested that we see them
in person in Wales 2006. Please keep us posted about that exhibition.

Susan

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 02:34 PM
Patti

Good one to choose, Leigh!
It is probably the easiest of all of them to do g
If you want to know the 'how', let me have your postal address and I'll
send you a few notes. (My e-address at the top is un-barred).
All the twisted log cabins look terrific. I do like the triangle one
best, though.

In article , Leigh
Harris writes
Fascinating quilts, Pat. I'm especially intrigued by "Spiral Triangles". It
looks almost 3D. Congratulations on a wonderful series.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 18th 05, 03:38 PM
Roberta Zollner

They ought to be out where people can see them! A university faculty would
be a pretty good place. A primary school might be even better -get 'em
young. I'd like a few on the ceiling at the dentist ;-)
Roberta in D

.

Old January 20th 05, 11:06 PM
Donna