2 year old choosing fabric!

Old January 20th 05, 10:26 PM
Donna

Sweet!!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Morag in Oxford" wrote in message
Hi all,

Today I went with my not yet 2 year old to the local fabric shop to pick
up some polycotton to finish off cushion covers.

They don't have a massive selection of quilting fabric, but there was a
nice pack of brightly coloured plains that I thought would be perfect for
a quilt for the baby I'm expecting in August, so to keep my son distracted
I asked him to help me look for something "bright and funny" to go with
it.

He just smiled and disappeared behind a table, re-emerging with a bolt of
green fabric with a sheep print that was perfect to go with the plains.
He looked so pleased with himself, gave himself a round of applause and
then started shouting "BAA" at the top of his voice and pointing at the
sheep.

He was still "Baa-ing" in the car on the way home....

Morag