I just noticed...

Old January 19th 05, 09:36 AM
Kate Dicey

Default I just noticed...

There was a quilt in Firefly!

It's in the one where the lad poses as dead and mails his corps to Mal
Reynolds. Outside the PO collection point on one of the stands is a
quilt... I need to look again.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 19th 05, 05:34 PM
frood

And (for the Americans) how about the gorgeous antique-looking fan quilt
that hangs behind the bed where Todd is tied up in One Life to Live?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 19th 05, 06:38 PM
Louise

Darn, I missed that one. I guess I'd better start watching instead of just
listening! I'll keep my eyes open on SoapNet this weekend!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old January 19th 05, 10:10 PM
Mneets

Yes, Wendy... isnt that gorgeous? I wonder if the black is wool or cotton.
Sure looks nice tho... Hugs Neets

Old January 19th 05, 11:16 PM
taria

I just listen too. Missed it.
Taria

Old January 20th 05, 03:21 PM
Denise G.

I've been looking at the fan quilt behind Todd's bed (One Life to Live)
for a couple of weeks now, even DH comented on it. I think Todd is
really going to need it now that the cabin has been engulfed by an
avalanche. At least he's not tied to the bed anymore.

Denise in NH
My quilt guild:
www.amoskeagqg.org

Old January 20th 05, 03:46 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sheesh, I sure hope Todd takes steps to preserve and
protect the quilt before the avalanche harms it. ;d

I don't watch the Soaps, but I've been reading this
thread! Sometimes we are our own Soap Opera here in the
Kingdom of RCTQ. Now we have reports of a real one!

Grins,
PAT in VA/USA

Old January 20th 05, 05:56 PM
CHoak

there is another nice looking quilt I just saw ...this one in a movie my
kids rented. Adults may not like the movie ( I thought it was funny) but
any way "White Chicks" has a really pretty quilt in a scene with one of the
FBI agents and his wife at home... it was right behind the "agent" for
several shots.

--
Tina

Denise G. wrote:

I've been looking at the fan quilt behind Todd's bed (One Life to Live)
for a couple of weeks now, even DH comented on it. I think Todd is
really going to need it now that the cabin has been engulfed by an
avalanche. At least he's not tied to the bed anymore.

Denise in NH
My quilt guild:
www.amoskeagqg.org

DMC floss - New labels NancySue Needlework 2 December 4th 04 11:05 PM
Have ya noticed??? teleflora Quilting 18 November 11th 04 02:54 AM
Have ya noticed??? teleflora Quilting 1 November 9th 04 11:48 PM
Meet Matilda Mallstomper anne Needlework 502 April 24th 04 09:13 PM