who holds the record

Old March 26th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default who holds the record

Who holds the record around here for number of hours the mini-iron was
accidentally left on while not in use?........

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
If you know how to use it,
life is long enough.

Old March 26th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

your electicity bill must of been a real doozey with all the
heat going up into the clouds.
so that is what caused the mile long iceshelf to break up
this week in the antarctic.
j.

"Donna in Idaho" wrote...
For my regular iron - all day and there was one time all
day and all night!
Donna in (SW) Idaho

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote...

Old March 26th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
WitchyStitcher

Which is why now I buy one with an auto shut-off, even if they aren't
as good as others. I've done that more times than I am willing to
admit.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old March 27th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Nah, I'm not responsible for the iceshelf breaking off. This was several
months ago that I left it on that long!

Donna in (SW) Idaho

Old March 27th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I left mine on for 3 1/2 days - well, it could have been more, but it burnt
up. LOL Had to buy another, I'm glad they are cheap.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old March 27th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

3 days!! lol
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old March 27th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

I left my clover iron on accidentally and at the end of the day when I
got home it had burned a hole in some 50/50 fabric it was touching
without burning down the house. whew.

Musicmaker

Old March 27th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Overnight! DH added a cardboard sign at eye level to the exit door of my
sewing room. It says "Iron?"
It makes me check every time!

--
Susan

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in message
3 days!! lol
--
Estelle UK

AD - Is this a record? Kalera Beads 5 May 23rd 06 07:43 AM
Bernina Record 830 Scorpio Quilting 15 December 5th 05 03:53 AM
Bernina Record 730 nzlstar* Quilting 2 November 5th 05 03:04 PM
Is this a record? Polly Esther Quilting 16 February 15th 04 06:53 PM