To: TimG, Melinda, DAB and David Skye

Old May 31st 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default Here y'are Noreen!

YarnWright wrote:
. . .

I opened this, and there was nothing THERE! Can someone re-post this, please?
TIA
Noreen

"Lisa" wrote in message
I will make no more responses and will be unsubscribing to this

newsgroup.

Good.

I am certain that this will make some of you happy. FYI: I came here

with
an open mind and heart.

Uh, no you didn't.

I came to learn and SHARE. I thought I would find
the same. I had no intention of writing what I have.

Then, why did you? You could have just kept quiet, lurked and found out
what this group is about.

I did not seek out the posts that I responded to, but I could not just

walk away and say
nothing.

Yes, you could have, but instead chose to slander people you know nothing
about.

I have made no other posts like this in any of the other
newsgroups and certainly don't intend to.

Good. You're very long winded.

If we cross paths in another news
group, so be it. I have said my piece and I stand by my opinions.

I am
sorry you choose to see it differently. I have no problem with people
having a difference of opinion with me.

Obviously you do.

I even feel that we could possibly agree on some points.

Doesn't seem likely

But people don't have to be rude, smug, or biggoted
to someone who is asking for help.

You're the one saying people here are that. I say most of them aren't.
Seems to me you're assuming a lot. And there's where the difference of
opinions come in. You DO have a problem with it, so quit saying you don't.

Perhaps you could choose your words more carefully.

You certainly need to.

Perhaps you could open your minds and hearts a little bit more.

Why, because YOU say so? And because a lot of us are more cautious about
doing what you seem so willing to do? Sounds quite judgemental to me. Just
send the kid a book and leave it at that. I'm sure you'll get your just
rewards at some time.

Shelahg

Old June 8th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default TimG, Melinda, DAB and David Skye

"Lisa" wrote in message
Well, I just started looking at your newsgroup and I must say that I am
appalled!!!!
Let's read some of these comments again!!!!

"Well, it sounds like your options truly are limited. Maybe you just
need to wait a few years until you are no longer under your dad's
authority and your options expand a lot more."

Sounds sarcastic to me!!!!

Perhaps you were looking for a different word?
Sarcasm: "Using praise to personally mock someone (verbal irony); the word
comes from the Greek word sarkazein meaning "to tear flesh."

Not sure where the irony, wit, or humor was in that comment.

"Learning to live within one's means, whether those are financial means
or other means such as what you are permitted to do, is a great builder
of character. I have friends who are missionaries in Singapore and live
with the Singaporean restrictions on what they can do compared to what
the USA allows, and they are also living within their means in that
regard."

You must be pretty special to have friends that are missionaries.........

Now THAT is an example of sarcasm.

where did you ever get the idea that this 19 yo kid has no character and
needs to work on building some. Pretty insulting comment.

Where was it said that the OP lacked character? Where was it really
inferred?

He does not need, nor did he ask for "character building" lessons from
you!

"Thankfully, someone gave you one option, and that should give you
something to work on for a while."

OOOhhhh, be grateful, you poor boy. Someone gave you ONE option!

Actually... MANY options were given. Including

"Vintage Purls" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wished to try and make
any variations to it and making new shapes of the Ojos de Dios.

Instructions for 8-sided:
http://ojos-de-dios.com/ojodirections.html
"

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
Hello Timothy!

I'm sorry, I don't have any book to make these pretty designs, but I just
went searching on Google when I saw your posted message. Unfortunately

these are all I could find...

snipped
I hope these urls help a little bit.

*hugs*
Gemini
(Ontario, Canada)"

snipped
To David Skye: I would like to know just what it was that indicated to
you that Tim was lazy and demanding. I got nothing like that from any of
his posts. And if you think that those posts from Melinda and DAB were
mild, then either you did not read carefully enough or like Melinda and
DAB, you are bigoted and narcississtic. Those posts might have been
considered mild, had Tim deserved what was doled out to him. But he
didn't, which makes those comments just plain mean!

And we wonder why people in other countries don't like us!?!?!

God help all of you.....you all need it! By the way Melinda......yes, I
will send a book to Malaysia.

Here's a question for you. Do you even KNOW WHAT BOOK HE WANTS?

Because the OP was asked, more than once, just what it was he wanted. He
repeated, more than once

"I've heard from people and websites that there is a book on Ojos de
Dios and It is said to contain Instructions and new models that i've
never heard and tried before.I wished to have this book but I can't
afford it from Ebay or Amazon or any book selling sites.

I wondered if there is anyone who is willing and generously lend me
the book on Ojos de Dios? If there is anyone giving it,It will be most
appreciated and generous of you all.I ask because I would like to try
out the new patterns that I've never tried before."

AND - when folks gave him other suggestions, websites, pamphlets, etc. the
OP had the UNMITIGATED GALL to say "for now I'm counting on
anyone who is willing to lend me a book on Ojos de Dios.Plus my Dad
does not allow buying stuffs from Internet so thanks for your
suggestion.....Your suggestion keeps my options opened.
snip
keep suggesting till I'm satisfied.I'm not interested in pamphlets as I'm
interested in books only."

My thoughts? Baseing your opinion of the folks on this ng on a single thread
initiated by a person asking for a handout.... a person, not very specific
in just what he wanted, but VERY SPECIFIC that it had to be more than
something he could find free on the internet, is JUST AS IMPROPER as what
you accuse them of.

"TimGalisin88" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 24, 11:39 pm, Madelaine wrote:
TimGalisin88 wrote:
Thanks for the website.......I appreciate it.....any other Ojos de
Dios patterns that I can try on besides what was suggested and diamond-
shaped Ojos de Dios.It is because I've already seen it but still not
satisfied enough because I still want to try out the patterns that
I've never tried before.( i just gone too hardcore....am I???)

so I humbly ask just this.....
"I've heard from people and websites that there is a book on Ojos de
Dios and It is said to contain Instructions and new models that i've
never heard and tried before.I wished to have this book but I can't
afford it from Ebay or Amazon or any book selling sites.

I wondered if there is anyone who is willing and generously lend me
the book on Ojos de Dios? If there is anyone giving it,It will be most
appreciated and generous of you all.I ask because I would like to try
out the new patterns that I've never tried before."

so If there is anyone who is understanding and generous and willing to
help me.....Please help me out.....

Hi Madelaine,
Thanks for suggesting but I still cannot afford to buy it online as
the currency conversion from US Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit is way
expensive so I cannot afford them.So please don't ask me to buy from
Ebay,Amazon or any book-selling sites.So....for now I'm counting on
anyone who is willing to lend me a book on Ojos de Dios.Plus my Dad
does not allow buying stuffs from Internet so thanks for your
suggestion.....Your suggestion keeps my options opened.

So my options are still opened....keep suggesting till I'm
satisfied.I'm not interested in pamphlets as I'm interested in books
only.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Timothy G. of Sabah,Malaysia.

Old July 29th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Lisa[_4_]

Default To: TimG, Melinda, DAB and David Skye

Well, I just started looking at your newsgroup and I must say that I am
appalled!!!!
Let's read some of these comments again!!!!

"Well, it sounds like your options truly are limited. Maybe you just
need to wait a few years until you are no longer under your dad's
authority and your options expand a lot more."

Sounds sarcastic to me!!!!

"Learning to live within one's means, whether those are financial means
or other means such as what you are permitted to do, is a great builder
of character. I have friends who are missionaries in Singapore and live
with the Singaporean restrictions on what they can do compared to what
the USA allows, and they are also living within their means in that regard."

You must be pretty special to have friends that are
missionaries.........where did you ever get the idea that this 19 yo kid has
no character and needs to work on building some. Pretty insulting comment.
He does not need, nor did he ask for "character building" lessons from you!

"Thankfully, someone gave you one option, and that should give you
something to work on for a while."

OOOhhhh, be grateful, you poor boy. Someone gave you ONE option!

"So how much money do you need and where would one send it if so inclined to
help you out?"

Where did he say anything about money? Did he pass your test? I know a
test question when I hear one!!!!

"I looked and was not able to find any book like what you are talking
about, and it takes some gall to ask someone to loan a book to a
stranger overseas. What's the title of the book, and have you checked
used book sites, which is where I always look for books before I buy
them brand new?"

OK, so he asked if someone could lend him the book. If you had the book,
you wouldn't necessarily have had to send him the damn book. Make copies
and send the copies.

"He is asking for us to send him the money is my guess."

If he was looking for money, he would have asked for money. He asked for a
damn book!

"Actually, it sounded more like he wanted us to send him the BOOK. BUt
if his dad won't let him buy things off of the internet, he's a kid.
The "88" in his ID might lead one to believe he is 17 or 18."

The 88 could also be his house number......ever see "You've Got Mail"?

"Still, I stand by my statement that it is a wise and prudent thing for
one's character and integrity to live within one's capabilities and not
go cyberbegging."

How dare you! You insinuate that because he asked for someone to send him a
book, that he has no character or integrity and that he can't live within
his capabilities. How the hell do you know what his capabilities are? I
have a feeling he has far more character and integrity than the two of you!

"Uh, he claims to be in Indonesia. If this is true, then your
suggestions might not help."

What indicated to you that he was lieing about where he comes from?

"Oh good point."

The two of you are literally talking about him as though he is not even
there anymore, or that he will never look for a response to his post ever
again.

"My apologies -- it's Malaysia, not Indonesia. At any rate, it's still
in the same part of the world as in not within the bounds of the United
States."

Yup......don't want to do something for someone who doesn't live in the Good
Ol' United States. Malaysia, Indonesia.....what's the difference......they
ain't white!!!

"There are libraries and art teachers outside of the USA. It's a
perfectly valid suggestion that he search the local library, Malaysia
has plenty of them."

Oh, yes.....it is a perfectly valid suggestion.....but it is a sad
commentary on the US today. I wonder......did it occur to the two of you
that maybe if he is really poor, that he might already be at the library
using a computer to make his post because he must be too poor to own a
computer!!!!!!!

"Well, given the area of the world that it is in and my lack of personal
knowledge about the country, I would not automatically assume it is an
affluent country."

Hey! Dummy! I don't care how affluent a country is............there are
still people who live in the affluent countrys who live far below poverty
level. The affluence or lack thereof has nothing to do with the kid wanting
to borrow.....borrow.....BORROW a book!

"Then why comment on its resources at all?"

"You seem to have automatically assumed that because Malaysia is
outside of the USA it is deficient some how. Libraries are pretty
basic resources, there would be few countries on this earth I would
assume did not have some sort of library resource. If a country has
Internet access, then I think it's reasonable to expect it has public
collections of books."

Just because a country has access to the internet, does not mean that the
country's libraries are well stocked with current/diverse books, etc. One
has nothing to do with the other. How do you know this kid isn't living in
a rural area? Besides, he is asking about a craft that originates in Mexico
and South America. It's not like he's asking about a craft that is "hot"
right now, like knitting and beading.

"I have friends who live in Singapore, which is practically right next
door to Malaysia, Indonesia, etc., and my impression from what they say
is that while Singapore is affluent, the surrounding countries are, for
the most part, very poor. So it's not an automatic assumption, it's
something based on some empiric data."

Goody for you......you have friends. Hard to believe after your posts.

"Singapore - Fantastic place! Absolutely on my "to visit again" list.
Have you been to visit your friends?"

Yes, lets show how well travelled we are.

"I grant you that Malaysia is not as wealthy as Singapore but it's not
what I would call poor. I live in New Zealand - we aren't as wealthy
as Singapore either but we are so far from being a poor nation it
isn't funny."

Doesn't mean Malaysia is wealthy and has nothing to do with the fact that
the kid is only asking for a book!!!

"Yes, let's make this really simple. The thing about Usenet, is you're
going
to get the comments anyway, so don't try to tell people to be quiet. If you
want some designs, do your own work and look them up on the Internet
yourself. People here have been quite friendly, offering you help, which
isn't good enough for you. You keep insisting you want someone to send/lend
this book to a person who is totally unknown to them, no doubt they should
pay the postage too."

"You have a lot of nerve coming on here where noone knows you, asking to
lend
a book without a title, and then YOU are ****ed off?"

"Yes, let's make this really simple. The thing about Usenet, is you're
going
to get the comments anyway, so don't try to tell people to be quiet. If you
want some designs, do your own work and look them up on the Internet
yourself. People here have been quite friendly, offering you help, which
isn't good enough for you. You keep insisting you want someone to send/lend
this book to a person who is totally unknown to them, no doubt they should
pay the postage too."

He never told you to be quiet.......he asked you not to make bad comments
about him or his country. In other words, if you have nothing nice to
say.......don't say anything at all.

"That's the thing about the Internet - there are lots of liars and fakes,
especially ones who try to part people from their money, so what do you
expect when you come unknown to this group? People are right to be
cautious, and if you don't like it, too bad."

Yup.....lots of liars and fakes. Oh well, we don't have any of those in
America, do we? They are only in foreign lands, like Nigeria!!!!!

"And if people here want to discuss your country, they're going to discuss
it. Maybe you need to back off. It doesn't sound like anyone has this
unknown book and is willing to send it you."

No wonder the rest of the world hates the US so much! We can say what ever
we want about other countries. Don't have to be polite about it. We have
that right! We're better and smarter than the rest of those countries out
there!

"Your posts sound like those Nigerian scam e-mails that have been
circulating
for years."

Are you sure those posts come from Nigeria. You can't even keep Malaysia
and Indonesia straight. I repeat, there must only be liars and fakes in
foreign lands, like Nigeria! Oooohhhh.....and they are black
there........God Help You!

To Tim: I apologize for these people treating you the way they have. They
were insulting to you and you gave them NO reason to treat you like that. I
don't know where they are from, but I live in the US and I don't think the
way they do. So please don't think all Americans are that rude and
insulting and bigoted. I will look and see if I can find a good book on Ojo
De Dios for you and if I can, I will send it to you. I have absolutely no
problem with that. Send me an email address and then I will get your
address.

To Melinda and DAB: Where I work........you would be labeled as: racist,
snobbish, narcississtic and paranoid. And I think that would be an accurate
assessment of the two of you. You both make me so angry I could spit! How
dare you talk to another human being like that. One could say that when we
write, it is difficult to determine the feeling and thought behind those
written words. I think your intent was quite clear.

As I was writing this post.....I see that further down there are other

One tried to be nice to you (which neither of you deserved) and politely let
you know that you were "out of line". But that wasn't enough for one of
you..........you had to look this kid up and find out more about
him..........so you come up with numerous requests from him for free
material. Obviously that was suspect too! I wonder..........if, in fact he
is poor......did it occur to you that perhaps he is looking for crafts to
make/sell that might help to support his family. Or, perhaps he is looking
for crafts to teach to others, maybe young children who have little or
nothing, to give them something to do that is productive, and builds
character and integrity. Or, maybe he is hoping to help his community by
showing other adults these crafts, so they can do something to provide for
their families. Or maybe it has nothing to do with poverty. Maybe he is a
young man who follows his father's rules because he still lives in his
father's home, and is attending college. Who knows what his reasons are.
What difference does it make. He was only asking for a book. A book so he
could teach himself something. A book on Ojo De Dios, "Eye of God". He
wasn't asking for your checkbook. He said nothing about money. Someone is
asking you about a book so he can teach himself to make something that
represents "God" in some cultures. Instead of really trying to help him,
you got nasty with him. You had an opportunity to do something good and you
chose to ignore it. By the way.......have you seen the "God Speaks"
billboards. Perhaps you should do a search for them and see what they have
to say.

Then, you add more insult to injury......."Most Americans get tired of
people who constantly ask for handouts. That is not slander, it is just that
begging is not socially acceptable
in this country, as opposed to other countries where there is no means for
an unemployable person to find a means of support."

You accuse him of begging. He was asking for help. Hmmm, begging is not
socially acceptable in this country, huh?!? Let's talk about the numbers of
people who receive Social Security Disability (or are trying very hard to
get it) and they don't deserve it. Let's talk about those people out there
who don't want to work for a living and want to live off of some type of
government assistance instead. I must clarify that I am not speaking of
those who truly deserve these services. Nope! Begging in the US is not
socially acceptable.......so people have found more savvy ways to get what
they want. They know they can't beg, so they feign disabilities instead.
You are right.....what you said about people asking for handouts is not
slander. I agree, you did not slander Tim. You insulted him!!!!!

Old July 29th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Lisa[_4_]

Didn't you get it? He was asking for any book that had instructions for
something other than the diamond Ojo De Dios and the 8-sided. To me, he
didn't care what book it was, as long as it gave him some new
patterns/instructions.
"DAB" Buckeye wrote in message
Lisa wrote:
Well, I just started looking at your newsgroup and I must say that I
am appalled!!!!
Let's read some of these comments again!!!!

To Melinda and DAB: Where I work........you would be labeled as:
racist, snobbish, narcississtic and paranoid. And I think that would
be an accurate assessment of the two of you. You both make me so
angry I could spit! How dare you talk to another human being like
that. One could say that when we write, it is difficult to determine
the feeling and thought behind those written words. I think your
intent was quite clear.

Good for you....you know nothing about me or Melinda......I have been
around USENET groups over 9 years and have seen ever kind of ploy to get
money. This kid comes in the group and right away is asking for a so far
non existent book to be sent to him. Several members took time away from
what they were doing to search the net for additional information and
found and posted the results for him to look at...but that wasn't good
enough for him....he still whined about not having the money to buy the
book on E-bay, my unasked question is if he saw it on e-bay why can't he
give us the info needed to identify the book......Title and Author and
perhaps a link to the e-bay posting......because he didn't do that red
flags went up for me.

Since your pre-judging and jumping to this poor kids defense and
projecting a holier than thou attitude I will assume your a Tree Hugger.

[...]

Oh great a Bible Thumper too......which I have nothing against, to each
his own.

[...]

Well as this is a crafts group I will restrain my fingers and continue to
be Mild as you put it.

And we wonder why people in other countries don't like us!?!?!

I could care less what other countries think...they will think what they
will.....most get there opinions of us from our TV Shows.

God help all of you.....you all need it! By the way
Melinda......yes, I will send a book to Malaysia.

How nice of you.....what is the title and author's name? And BTW God
helps those that help themselfs.

Donna

Old July 29th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Lisa[_4_]

Yes, I saw your other suggestions. In all honesty, they sounded snotty!
"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Hey, DAB, thanks for replying to this. The original message never Mae it
to my news server.

One tried to be nice to you (which neither of you deserved) and
politely let you know that you were "out of line". But that wasn't
enough for one of you..........you had to look this kid up and find
out more about him..........so you come up with numerous requests
from him for free material. Obviously that was suspect too!

I just went looking to see if it was a scammer poised as a poor
third-world country resident. He wasn't. But he *did* have a past
history of posting to various crafts groups asking for handouts. Since I
looked at his background where he plainly stated what he was doing and
why, I offered some information to cover a bigger picture than what he was
looking for. And FWIW it was my conclusion that he was not one of those
really devious scammer, which is why I came back and posted other
suggestions.

(I am also not posting the exact reasons he stated for wanting this
information on this newsgroup, which reasons colored my opinions and might
color yours also.)

wonder..........if, in fact he is poor

He specifically stated himself that he is not poor, but he did state that
his father will not let him order anything off of the Internet, and he
also said that the exchange rate between his local currency and dollars
makes things unaffordable.

......did it occur to you that
perhaps he is looking for crafts to make/sell that might help to
support his family. Or, perhaps he is looking for crafts to teach to
others, maybe young children who have little or nothing, to give them
something to do that is productive, and builds character and
integrity. Or, maybe he is hoping to help his community by showing
other adults these crafts, so they can do something to provide for
their families.

All of which are excellent reasons to learn to be self-sufficient and not
depend on handouts from other people, and all of which would make my
suggestions about learning to spin/weave/knit from locally available
fibers excellent ones for a good long-term solution.

Go read in Queen Noor Al-Hussein's autobiography/memoirs, Leap of Faith,
about what she did to help the desperately-poor people of Jordan is to
work to give them opportunities to market locally-made handcrafts
internationally. The workers did not need to ask for handouts. They used
locally-available materials and Queen Noor made a way for them to be
showcased internationally so that they would be sold and these crafters
would earn money to help support their families. It was phenomenally
successful and an excellent model to use.

his reasons are. What difference does it make. He was only asking
for a book. A book so he could teach himself something. A book on
Ojo De Dios, "Eye of God". He wasn't asking for your checkbook.

Uh, yeah, he was. He was asking me to pay the shipping charges on the
book and to gamble that he would have the shipping charges and the
volition to send it back when he was done with it.

He said nothing about money.

You're right. Nowhere did he offer to pay for the book, reimburse
shipping costs in whole or in part, etc.

Instead of really trying to help him, you got nasty with
him. You had an opportunity to do something good and you chose to
ignore it.

Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and
you have fed him for life. My philosophy is to teach them to fish, even
sometimes give them a little bait so they know what they need to get, and
then let them learn to fish so they can stand tall and not constantly have
their hand out to others.

You accuse him of begging. He was asking for help.

He was asking for a handout. Help would have been asking for web links.

To David Skye: I would like to know just what it was that indicated
to you that Tim was lazy and demanding.

I will concede that it could just be an issue of semantics, but I am
pretty sure what David is referring to is people pointing Tim to web
links, and then Tim replying back that we didn't understand what he was
asking for; that he didn't want web links, he wanted someone to loan him a
book.

(If he had initially asked for an unneeded book and offered to pay for
postage or to send something particularly culturally Malaysian in
response, I would not have considered it begging at all. It would have
been a fair exchange in my eyes.)

any of his posts. And if you think that those posts from Melinda and
DAB were mild, then either you did not read carefully enough or like
Melinda and DAB, you are bigoted and narcississtic. Those posts
might have been considered mild, had Tim deserved what was doled out
to him. But he didn't, which makes those comments just plain mean!

You are reading something into what I said, at least, that is far beyond
what I said.

God help all of you.....you all need it! By the way
Melinda......yes, I will send a book to Malaysia.

If you have money to be able to afford to give it to *everybody* who asks
you for it, well, God bless you. I don't, neither do my children, and I
try to teach them to work for themselves to get what they need as
independently as possible rather than learn to live off the public dole. I
would give my own child the same suggestions that I gave Tim -- that
instead of keeping looking for handouts, that they develop independent
sources to get information, whether they rather than depend on other
people to cover the cost of what they want to do. And I hate seeing
anybody who is dependent upon handouts from other people and try to
encourage them to be as independent as possible.

Old July 30th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Lisa[_4_]

I will make no more responses and will be unsubscribing to this newsgroup.
I am certain that this will make some of you happy. FYI: I came here with
an open mind and heart. I came to learn and SHARE. I thought I would find
the same. I had no intention of writing what I have. I did not seek out
the posts that I responded to, but I could not just walk away and say
nothing. I have made no other posts like this in any of the other
newsgroups and certainly don't intend to. If we cross paths in another news
group, so be it. I have said my piece and I stand by my opinions. I am
sorry you choose to see it differently. I have no problem with people
having a difference of opinion with me. I even feel that we could possibly
agree on some points. But people don't have to be rude, smug, or biggoted
to someone who is asking for help. Perhaps you could choose your words more
carefully. Perhaps you could open your minds and hearts a little bit more.
Shillelagh wrote:
"Lisa" wrote in message
And we wonder why people in other countries don't like us!?!?!

God help all of you.....you all need it! By the way
Melinda......yes, I will send a book to Malaysia.

Where the hell do you get off criticizing the people in this group?
For the most part the people on this group are very good hearted, but
once in a while we get idiots like you who show up. For the record,
I don't believe in God, so ask me if I care that you want her to help
us.

And BTW, it wasn't ONLY Americans who replied to this unknown person.
There were people from at least 2 or 3 other countries that replied.
You quoted a whole bunch of stuff I wrote, but you obviously didn't
know enough about posting to attribute it to the right place, not
that I particularly care.

Hey - good for you if you want to send an untitled, unattributed book
to an unknown person who comes on this ng asking for something for
nothing. People are quite right to be cautious. This person asking
for the book is totally unknown to us, as are you. If you don't like
what is written here, don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.
You won't be missed.

Shelagh

LOL that was better said then I could have done....and It was difficult to
decipher who was being quoted other than mine.

Donna

OT - Skye photos Johanna Gibson Quilting 15 June 2nd 06 07:28 PM
OT - Skye Johanna Gibson Quilting 10 May 23rd 06 11:47 AM
OT...Melinda Meahan Barbara Raper Quilting 0 December 26th 04 05:55 PM