Stamping weekend :-)

Old July 31st 05, 02:30 AM
Barbara Hass

Default Stamping weekend :-)

Kate is visiting Barbara, and we had a fun weekend stamping, along with
a friend of Barbara's who is a graphic artist (her work always puts the
rest of us to shame!).

To see a sampling of the cards we made, go to:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drbarb03/album?.dir=2d50

Barbara made Citrus Waterfall and Thank Moo. Kate made Mom Iris and Mom
Citrus. Kate also made a waterfall card, but we didn't get it scanned in.

I (Barbara) was very glad to finally have a chance to try out the card
:-) Many thanks to Cindy for emailing the instructions!

We are hoping to get some more stamping done, time allowing. Hope you
enjoy seeing the "fruits" of our labors ;-)

Barbara

Old July 31st 05, 06:27 PM
Arleen

Nice cards!! I recognize the citrus set, I have that very set too! I love
the Thank Moo card- that is adorable! Thanks for sharing your work,
Arleen

www.arleenb.myctmh.com