Welcome to all new members!

Old July 21st 05, 05:05 AM
Barbara Hass

Default Welcome to all new members!

Just a quick welcome to all members, both new and old. If you are newer
to our recently "reactivated" group and feel comfortable doing so, post
a quick hello and introduce yourself, what you like about stamping, how
you got into it, etc. Also feel free to post pics of your work
somewhere on the web (for example, yahoo photos or a personal web page -
don't email pics to the newsgroup) and send us the link. We love to see
what everyone is working on!

And while you are welcome to lurk, feel free to join in the
conversation. If you don't see the topic you are interested in, start a
new thread. I always tell the students I work with, there are no dumb
questions, so ask lots of them. Same goes for this group! We are
stampers of *all* levels, so don't feel at all intimidated. We're all
still learning!

A reminder that we also have a card SWAP that just started, and an RAK
list being compiled, so feel free to participate in either one!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone,
Barbara

Old July 21st 05, 01:56 PM
Liz

HI,
I'm Liz & live in Montana - originally from England so a long way from
home! Love it here though & this is home now. My husband & I have three
children - 2 teenagers & a 2 year old plus a menageris of animals.
I "got into" stamping about a year ago & now own two online stamp
stores - one on Ebay & one that is independant PLUS I have just bought
Cat Dancing Design - a rubber stamp line of 600+ images so life is
BUSY! I never dreamt how it would take off. At this time I am making
loads of sample cards as well as designing my own line of stamps & am
always interested in reading the new techniques posted on here. I am
always happy to share any tips & info that is relevant.
This is not a sales pitch - it's just who I am.
HAPPY STAMPING!
Liz
www.cornishheritagefarms.com

Old July 23rd 05, 10:39 PM
CarolHeppner

I'm Carol and use to read the Rubberstamping newsgroup from AOL. AOL
doesn't carry the newsgroups anymore, so I had to find another
source... Now reading from Google groups.

I have been working with stamps for over 10 years. You can see my
website at: http://carolheppner.gq.nu. There are a few of the articles
that I have written over the years.

I also work with scrapbooking and photography.

Nice to find you again!
Carol Heppner