AD- SPIglass Studio ~New beadie auctions & update~

Old May 3rd 05, 06:33 PM
Paulette Insall

Default AD- SPIglass Studio ~New beadie auctions & update~

Hi everyone!!

Did you ever have one of those weeks where everything seems to just suck the
life out of you? We're in the process of redoing our front and back yards
and even though we hired a landscaper to do the work, I still feel drained.
Kind of hard to talk to the landscaper to tell him what I want where with a
screaming toddler to tend to. Plus, trying to take this same toddler to a
nursery to pick out plants...not a good idea. Anyway, it's a pretty
expensive venture that we've been putting off for years, but finally got
tired of our yard looking like a jungle. Aiden had absolutely nowhere to
play and I can't take him to the park every day. Long story short, didn't
have the time or energy to make many beads this past week, so I won't have
as many auctions up this week. Sure wish I did though because we could use
some extra cash now. Ok, I'll stop whining now and show you the beads. LOL!

~Cyclone Tab Focal~

~Under the Sea Set~

~Inspired...Part 2 - Tab Focal~

~Summer Longing Set~

Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass
www.spiglass-studio.com

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

Old May 4th 05, 08:02 AM
Kalera Stratton

Paulette, I LOVE "Cyclone" and "Pixie Stones"! You are seriously busting
out with some new looks... I love it!

Paulette Insall wrote:
[...]

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 4th 05, 11:12 AM
Kandice Seeber

I know - she is totally killing me here!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 5th 05, 07:17 PM
Paulette Insall

Thanks so much both of you!! I'm really trying to get outside of my comfort
zone and keep my work fresh. You know how I tend to get bored if I do the
same things over and over again. LOL! Guess that's part of the reason I have
a hard time with sets.