Attention Cher: this is a test

Old October 20th 03, 09:14 AM
Cher

Oh and another thing...check your pc clock is right, as sometimes this can
be set in the future, and they don't show up til the right date....LOL...
I get this seldom now, but used to get it alot when Edward used to use this
pc..He'd do some writing or drawing and printing, and then when he was off,
I used to run a check and found that he'd altered the clock to two years
time or something silly.

If all else fails, do a windows scandisk...this will help rectify anything
going a bit peculiar.

Cheers.....Cher
"Barbara Vaughan" wrote in message

Cher wrote:

It may be the way you have your account bit set up, look under tools

for
accounts, and see how many days you have it set to keep messages on the
list. Or if indeed you have it set to keep any of your messages...

No, I have it set for 15 days. However, I had checked six hours after
sending the first message, and didn't see it; that's when I sent the
second. I even changed my settings so that all messages, even those I've
already read, are visible, and it just wasn't there. Same thing with the
second one.

Barbara

---

Old October 20th 03, 09:16 AM
Cher

Like everything else, these things are great, til they start playing up...

Cheers....Cher..I've just done an indepth scan of your posts Barbara, and
there isn't any virus causing chaos for you...good to know.. eh?

Ophelia wrote:

"Cher" wrote in message
It may be the way you have your account bit set up, look under tools

for
accounts, and see how many days you have it set to keep messages on

the
list. Or if indeed you have it set to keep any of your messages...

Just a thought......Cheers.....Cher

Or she may have accidentally blocked herself

In that case, I wouldn't have seen the third message either.

Barbara

---

Old October 20th 03, 10:35 AM
Ophelia

Ophelia wrote:

Or she may have accidentally blocked herself

In that case, I wouldn't have seen the third message either.

True! As it happens I often don't receive posts. I suppose it is a hiccup
at the server or something. I usually realise it when someone responds to a
post I haven't seen

Ophelia

compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
knot test of the EDK O J Knots 5 April 27th 04 11:39 PM
Attention: Cher Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 August 17th 03 06:53 PM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM