TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

Old January 6th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on its
way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to us.
They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

Old January 6th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 06/01/2011 19:45, Butterflywings wrote:
She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on its
way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to us.
They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

Excellent!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 6th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

YAY!!!!
Old January 6th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 06/01/11 19:45, Butterflywings wrote:
She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on its
way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to us.
They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

Oh, Butterfly, that is just such good news at last. You all must be so
relieved that she is close by and getting the treatment that she needs,
not the lack of treatment that is more convenient for some of the
medical staff.

Keep us updated of progress, we want to know how things go for your DD &
for you.

Lizzy

Old January 6th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

So happy your DD is close to you!
Barbara in FL

Old January 6th 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

That's great news Butterfly. I'm so pleased and hope that all goes well
from now on.
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

Old January 6th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:45:30 -0700, "Butterflywings"
wrote:

She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on its
way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to us.
They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

What good news and what a relief to have her closer to you. Best of
luck on her continued improvement.

-Irene