Firefly : RIP

Old December 10th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Firefly : RIP

It is with great sadness that I let you know that Firefly lost her 10 yr
battle with breast cancer last evening. She went quickly and peacefully with
family around her at home.

She is no longer in pain.

Thank you for ALL of your support , prayer, love and Hugs for her over the
years. It has meant a great deal to her and her family. she has thought of
'RCTQ' often.

Butterfly

Old December 10th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

(((( Butterflywings ))))) My prayers will be with all who loved and
cared for Firefly. She is free now, beyond pain and fear. May those
left behind comfort each other and remember with joy in their hearts.

Sunny

Old December 11th 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

You are blessed to have an angel in heaven to watch over you. I know that
Firefly knew how much you all loved her which allowed her to pass in peace.

Prayers for all who loved her. Maybe you and they be flooded with memories
of the wonderful times you shared with Firefly.

--
Kate in MI

Old December 11th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

I'm sorry. She will certainly be missed!
Barbara in FL

Old December 11th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Butterflywings wrote:
It is with great sadness that I let you know that Firefly lost her 10 yr
battle with breast cancer last evening. She went quickly and peacefully with
family around her at home.

She is no longer in pain.

Thank you for ALL of your support , prayer, love and Hugs for her over the
years. It has meant a great deal to her and her family. she has thought of
'RCTQ' often.

Butterfly

{{{Butterfly & Family}}}

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old December 11th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Gentle {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to Firefly, her family [both close and
extended], and to all whose lives she touched.
Heaven has another angel for the choir.

Ginger in CA

Old December 11th 10, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

She has her own wings now - fly free Firefly and rest in peace.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old December 11th 10, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

You must all be so sad. But, your middle paragraph says it all - not
just physical pain, but the mental pain of fighting for so long and
eventually knowing the battle is being lost.
To have been at home with her family was a great blessing. I'm so glad
this was possible for her.
I do hope that it won't be too long before happy memories can be
superimposed on those of the last few months.

{{{{Butterfly and family}}}}
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes
It is with great sadness that I let you know that Firefly lost her 10 yr
battle with breast cancer last evening. She went quickly and peacefully with
family around her at home.

She is no longer in pain.

Thank you for ALL of your support , prayer, love and Hugs for her over the
years. It has meant a great deal to her and her family. she has thought of
'RCTQ' often.

Butterfly

--
Best Regards