Needlework pyramid?

Old March 28th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Hedgehog Baby (was Needlework pyramid)

wrote:
On Mar 27, 11:58 am, Gillian Murray wrote:
Felice wrote:
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 3/26/09 2:07 PM, in article , "Felice"
wrote:
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...
"Felice" wrote
Well, aren't you kind! The cost of the silks dissuaded me from ordering
the Pyramid, although I did order the Patchwork Garden Pincushion Ball
and the Hedgehog Baby. I will do those with DMC but I felt that
something
as special as the Pyramid deserved silk. So, yes, I will take you up on
your offer!
Do you have a link or other information on the Hedgehog Baby?? I would
be
very interested in seeing this.
Dawne
It's from ABC Stitch Therapy atwww.abcstitch.com. It's "Hedgehog Baby",
EMB032, by Ellen Maurer-Stroh. It's absolutely adorable and only $5.99! I
had seen it somewhere else but didn't want to pay postage on just that
one
item. This time around I bought a few other items so I just tossed the
Hedgehog in my basket.
Felice
You went to ABC and didn't stop on your way by!
POUT
Cheryl
R,d,h
But but but ... I went to ABC via the internet, so stop pouting (the basket
I tossed the hedgehog into was on my computer screen)!
As big as Boston is, I've not found one real shop. Needlepoint, yes, but
that's it. My big treat when I visit Senior Daughter is a foray to the
Sampler in Plymouth.
Felice

But, but the nice shop I went to with Brat, in Littleton, can't be THAT
far away!I think it was called In Stitches; it had yummy yarn, too.

Gillian

The World In Stitches. Wonderful place. That would involve Felice
taking the Red Line to Alewife and the rest of them meeting us in
Littleton.

Elizabeth

Nothing wrong with Alewife...that is the only way we went into Boston,
except for the Sunday we went to MIT by car. That isa great museum

Gill

First part of Pyramid Etui Finished Queencityxstitcher Needlework 2 March 25th 09 11:50 PM
Needlework Karen C in California Needlework 36 November 23rd 07 04:00 AM
Piecing a Thousand Pyramid quilt Cathy in CA Quilting 14 September 18th 06 06:38 AM
Pyramid Bead Cap Charlie Jewelry 14 March 11th 05 02:20 AM
3D needlework Laury Walkey Needlework 12 May 7th 04 04:19 AM