GREAT NEWS (OT)

Old May 14th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default GREAT NEWS (OT)

One painful STEP at a time..just a very few... but DD is WALKING!!!!!!!

After 5.5 months, DD has taken her FIRST STEPS. She still is in PT 3x's a
week and it has paid off. She still is using the 'one-leg scooter' for most
of the time and one/two hand crutches but she's walking.

The 'alien' graft has taken except for one small area and the skin graft
looks very good...been a long time coming but it's almost there.

I've had a minor foot set-back so I'm in das boot --hopefully until
Monday..but the foot looks 'good' once again.

Been off line for awhile as my compie bit the dust.

Butterfly (saw a pair of cardinals in our backyard today. Hit 100°
today --first one this month--2nd so far this year )

Old May 14th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

We're happy dancing in the Midwest for DD!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old May 14th 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

So happy for your daughter! Hope you get das boot off again soon!

Claudia
Old May 14th 11, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Yay!! You have filled your post with good news and topped it off with
a pair of cardinals. Beautiful. I'm so glad to hear all the good stuff
going on for you.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old May 14th 11, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Great news! Hope everything marches forward from here on in.

Nel
(GQ)

Great news Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 April 29th 09 11:43 PM
OT; Great News! Karen C - California Needlework 4 September 15th 06 12:10 AM
0T: Great News! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels General Crafting 3 September 22nd 05 05:33 PM
OT -- ***GREAT NEWS*** -- OT Poetta Needlework 23 May 21st 04 08:16 AM
great news!! Joyce Quilting 4 November 1st 03 03:27 AM