OUT of ICU

Old February 21st 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OUT of ICU

Out of the woods but still in the forest.

They DID save DD's foot and had to do both a muscle and skin graft. So far
all look like they're healing well. Still in a lot of pain: 3 very sore
spots now instead of just her foot. But they saved it!!!!!!!!!

Spending a lot of time with her....just skimming on here before bed every
other night or so.

Rained last night and most of today.

Love Butterfly (Still in das Boot-- my next check-up 28th)

Old February 21st 11, 07:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Oh, dear! Glad for the good news! sending healing prayers her way!
(and for you and DasBoot!!)
amy in SoCal
Old February 21st 11, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Great news, I realise it's still a 'so far'; but grateful for the
improvement. Try not to wear yourself out - she'll need you more once
she's home!
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 21st 11, 09:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Good news is always a delight to hear! Thank you for sharing her
progress with us.

And remember to take care of yourself -- don't get too tired and give
yourself a set-back.

Hugs and prayers for steady recovery,
Sunny
Old February 21st 11, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

WONDERFUL news B'fly. All athe positive thoughts, or prayers or
whatever a person wants to call it DO help!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Butterflywings wrote:
Out of the woods but still in the forest.

They DID save DD's foot and had to do both a muscle and skin graft. So far
all look like they're healing well. Still in a lot of pain: 3 very sore
spots now instead of just her foot. But they saved it!!!!!!!!!

Spending a lot of time with her....just skimming on here before bed every
other night or so.

Rained last night and most of today.

Love Butterfly (Still in das Boot-- my next check-up 28th)

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Old February 21st 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayers sent for both of you!
Barbara in FL

Old February 21st 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Whew, so glad to hear things are getting better.

Ginger in CA

Old February 23rd 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr[_4_]

wrote:

Out of the woods but still in the forest.

They DID save DD's foot and had to do both a muscle and skin graft. So far
all look like they're healing well. Still in a lot of pain: *3 very sore
spots now instead of just her foot. But they saved it!!!!!!!!!

Spending *a lot of time with her....just skimming on here before bed every
other night or so.

Rained last night and most of today.

Love Butterfly (Still in das Boot-- my next check-up 28th)- Hide quoted text -

That is wonderful news. Try not to overdo. Hugs and prayers from
Texas.

Sherry Starr

OT Grandpa back in ICU Tricia Quilting 12 May 30th 06 09:21 PM
OT -- Prayers -- G'pa in ICU Tricia Quilting 30 December 28th 05 04:55 AM
ICU knitting JCT Yarn 11 February 25th 05 07:08 AM
SOOZ'S MOM IN ICU NEEDS PRAYERS Dr. Sooz Beads 51 April 6th 04 08:21 AM
There's MORE....... Progress report OT was-- SOOZ'S MOM IN ICU NEEDS PRAYERS BeckiBead Beads 4 April 6th 04 12:34 AM