DD update

Old February 18th 11, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default DD update

DD is in ICU. She is fighting an infection in the heel surgical site. They
took all the hardware out yesterday during a 7 hour surgery....her 3rd
surgery since last Friday.
Please keep her in your prayers.

Her hand/wrist are healing very well and she was up to 20 min of typing with
it last week.

My ISP dropped this NG since last week. Finally got you back.

Butterfly (Going on 4 hours sleep--I'm off to bed)

Old February 18th 11, 07:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I'm so sorry to hear of this complication, B'fly. She (and you!) must
be exhausted. I hope to heaven things go well from now on.
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old February 18th 11, 09:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Sorry the road is so rocky. I hope this is the start of a better
path.

Take the time to re-charge your batteries. And be gentle to yourself,

love, prayers and hugs,

Nel
(Gadget Queen)
Old February 18th 11, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear she's having another round of bad luck.
Get some rest. You know this gang will keep your DD in our prayers and
hearts.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old February 18th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, what a just plain miserable development. So very sorry, too, B'fly.
We had thought she was slowly creeping back to recovery. Sending gentle
hugs, Polly

Old February 18th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, dear, that's terrible. She is a tough gal, going through all that.

Has there been any word from the insurance co from the other driver in
the accident?

Ginger in CA

Old February 18th 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Hope things willl lfinally go right for both of you.
Barbara in FL

Old February 18th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

So sorry to hear about your DD's setback. Gentle ((((hugs)))) and
prayers are on their way.
ME-Judy

Old February 18th 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 21:54:02 -0700, "Butterflywings"
wrote:

DD is in ICU. She is fighting an infection in the heel surgical site. They
took all the hardware out yesterday during a 7 hour surgery....her 3rd
surgery since last Friday.
Please keep her in your prayers.

Her hand/wrist are healing very well and she was up to 20 min of typing with
it last week.

My ISP dropped this NG since last week. Finally got you back.

Butterfly (Going on 4 hours sleep--I'm off to bed)

Prayers and healing thoughts to your DD, Butterfly.

-Irene

Off topic, mostly.......Update on the update of how things are going. Pati C. Quilting 7 September 23rd 07 12:30 AM
OT an update GrammyKathy Quilting 9 December 2nd 06 08:43 PM
AD & UPDATE: I've missed you all...(Update on me & new beads) Paulette Insall Beads 7 July 13th 06 06:09 PM
Update to the Crestfallen Update! Melissa in NJ Quilting 4 March 17th 05 06:53 PM
Nother Update OT Update on Karlee Sjpolyclay Beads 0 August 31st 03 02:04 AM