TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

Old January 7th 11, 05:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

How wonderful! Now our prayers are for a speedy and thorough recovery!

--
Kate in MI

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital.
(about 15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT
this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on
its way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to
us. They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

Old January 7th 11, 11:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

This is wonderful news. Hope she isn't too stiff by the end of an
hour and a half's PT.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)
Old January 7th 11, 12:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

How great afor ALL of you!! Is she at HealthSouth there on Shea &
about 92nd St.? That's where my DSonIL was after he had his stroke 6
years ago. They were wonderful with him and really helped his rehab
progress. CiaoMeow ^;;^

Butterflywings wrote:
She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the FIRST CA Case Manager (Miz Polly--GATOR food on its
way) said Rest Home ONLY......
Then she got a New Case Manager and within 24 hours HE got her into the
Rehab place here...took another 48 hours to get it all sorted out and
checked in last night.
I can't tell you how relieved we are to have her nearby.

So, thank you to each and everyone of you that sent 'good vibes' etc to us.
They WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (and she gets to wear street clothes so we will be taking a
suitcase in tonight: )

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old January 8th 11, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Yes, that's the one and they are treating her quite well. She'll have the
Dr/PT folks there and they'll co-ordinate with her Mayo Drs.
She has a 'pressure sore' on the back of the 'surgical heel' so she is in a
Lambs' wool ?fleece? lined brace now. She has done PT both AM and PM today.

Butterfly (who is finally feeling an ease in stress)