now a curtain

Old April 29th 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default now a curtain

Some years ago i made a Free form crochet Lampshade , using old
inherited and given old lace doilies and torn pieces of other items. I
crocheted around them with blue, green, brown and ornage cottons ,
making the form of the lampshade. Now i decided to rejeuvenate my
[self woven & sewn curtains i decided to add a panel of old lace
joined in Free Form crochet.... mirjam
Old April 29th 10, 01:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

On Apr 29, 1:05*am, mirjam wrote:
Some years ago i made a Free form crochet Lampshade , using old
inherited and given old lace doilies and torn pieces of other items. I
crocheted around them with blue, green, brown and ornage cottons ,
making the form of the lampshade. Now i decided to rejeuvenate my
[self woven & sewn curtains i decided to add a panel of old lace
joined in Free Form crochet.... mirjam

~~~~~
Would love to see a picture of this when you are finished Mirjam.
Old April 30th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

~~~~~
Would love to see a picture of this when you are finished Mirjam.

thank you , it will take some time , but once ready i will be gald to
share a photo.
mirjam
Old May 8th 10, 05:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Mirjam,

I wish this group could revive its self.

I hope all is well in your home.

I can't get this newsgroup thru my internet provider, I had to use
google.

Dennis

Old June 3rd 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

tried for some days to post something every day and it helped , the
adds were moved , but i can`t do it on my own , Please ladies and
Gentleman join me ]
mirjam

Curtain tie back? Kyle[_2_] Knots 3 October 19th 09 03:31 PM
Quilted shower curtain? Michelle C[_3_] Quilting 22 February 12th 09 03:55 AM
Advice on curtain widths Lizzie Sewing 5 June 30th 04 01:54 AM
Curtain dilemma Carolyn Wagner Sewing 2 January 2nd 04 05:29 PM
curtain headings Patty Sewing 4 August 5th 03 10:08 PM