AD: Violet Pools/Silver Sands set ends today

Old September 21st 04, 02:45 PM
Susan B.

Default AD: Violet Pools/Silver Sands set ends today

Hi all - just a reminder that this silver plum set ends today.

I've spent the last few days helping my friend label all the glass (300
+ lbs.) and tools she's received for her store - that's been fun, but
no beadmaking for me so far this week. I've got a talk on bead-making
as therapy at the end of the week which is the next thing I need to
finish this week. I'm quite excited about this talk, as it is to
occupational therapy students and practitioners, helping me organize my
thinking about how I connect my previous and well-loved role as a
therapist with my new role as artist.

susan in canada

--
EBay Auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...iredwo mandes
Old September 21st 04, 03:11 PM
starlia

Your talk about bead making as therapy is very interesting and right on
point. It's so meditative. When I'm making beads nothing else is going on
around me. It is so quiet in the house as I'm absorbed into whatever colors
and designs I'm pursuing at the moment. It's total bliss.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Susan B." wrote in message

Hi all - just a reminder that this silver plum set ends today.

I've spent the last few days helping my friend label all the glass (300
+ lbs.) and tools she's received for her store - that's been fun, but
no beadmaking for me so far this week. I've got a talk on bead-making
as therapy at the end of the week which is the next thing I need to
finish this week. I'm quite excited about this talk, as it is to
occupational therapy students and practitioners, helping me organize my
thinking about how I connect my previous and well-loved role as a
therapist with my new role as artist.

susan in canada

--
EBay Auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=wiredwo ma
ndes
ign1

Old September 21st 04, 04:20 PM
Susan B.

In article , starlia
wrote:

Your talk about bead making as therapy is very interesting and right on
point. It's so meditative. When I'm making beads nothing else is going on
around me. It is so quiet in the house as I'm absorbed into whatever colors
and designs I'm pursuing at the moment. It's total bliss.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

It's quite amazing how great I feel when I'm making beads. I've been
almost afraid in a way up until now to analyze why, but I'm really
starting to get into it. It may end up what I do for my dissertation
research for my "stalled-when-we-moved" PhD. If so, I'll be here asking
if anyone wants to be part of the study.

susan in canada

Old September 21st 04, 05:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

Those are both so cool. (The silver plum set is too)

I've spent the last few days helping my friend label all the glass (300
+ lbs.) and tools she's received for her store - that's been fun, but
no beadmaking for me so far this week. I've got a talk on bead-making
as therapy at the end of the week which is the next thing I need to
finish this week. I'm quite excited about this talk, as it is to
occupational therapy students and practitioners, helping me organize my
thinking about how I connect my previous and well-loved role as a
therapist with my new role as artist.

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 21st 04, 05:56 PM
Susan B.

In article , Dr. Sooz
wrote:

Those are both so cool. (The silver plum set is too)

I've spent the last few days helping my friend label all the glass (300
+ lbs.) and tools she's received for her store - that's been fun, but
no beadmaking for me so far this week. I've got a talk on bead-making
as therapy at the end of the week which is the next thing I need to
finish this week. I'm quite excited about this talk, as it is to
occupational therapy students and practitioners, helping me organize my
thinking about how I connect my previous and well-loved role as a
therapist with my new role as artist.

Thanks Soozer - I even went and pulled some articles in prepping for
this talk. I was surprised at how very, very good it felt to hang out
in the health sciences library after 3 years away. Maybe I AM ready to

Give Merc a pat from me!

susan in canada

Old September 21st 04, 06:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

BTW, sweetie Susan, I'm so sorry I haven't replied to your email yet....my life
has been sort of overwhelming of late. I will, though -- hang in
there..............
~~

Old September 22nd 04, 01:32 AM
Susan B.

In article , Dr. Sooz
wrote:

BTW, sweetie Susan, I'm so sorry I haven't replied to your email yet....my
life
has been sort of overwhelming of late. I will, though -- hang in

No probs - I know how that goes!

susan in canada

--
JustBead Auctions: