Laurel Burch Fabric

Old May 11th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Laurel Burch Fabric

Fabric.com just posted a sale on all the Laurel Burch prints. They are
beautiful.

I get an email from them, so if you are interested you will have to look
around a bit to find it.

www.fabric.com

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Old May 11th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

You're a bad, bad girl.......... but I must go look immediately! 8-)

Patti in Seattle

Old May 11th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's strange- I forgot to finish the order on my Mythical Horses
fabrics and just went back and did it Tuesday. They were sold out on
several of the fabrics and I got the last .5 yard on one as the last
full yard on another. Now they put them on sale??? hmmm...

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old May 11th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I am new to this newsgroup...as far as responding goes, but have read for
quite awhile.
I am looking for Laurel Burch - Celebrating Women Fabric -. Does anyone
know if they make this pattern pn fabric and if sowhere i can get some??
I have been searching for quite awhile now.

Thanks for any information anyone can give me!!

Lori

Old May 11th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Lori wrote:
I am looking for Laurel Burch - Celebrating Women Fabric -. Does anyone

Hi Lori,
I can't find any searching online - Is it this Join Hands one?
http://www.colorfulcritters.com/inde...TS&Category=60
(I still don't see that one sold by the yard anyway either). I don't
know much about Laurel Burch fabric though, so hope someone else can be
of more help!

Lynn

Old May 12th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I don't think thy make the fabric, at least I couldn't find it. Seems like
the Celebrating Woman are all "things" - bags, coffee cups, etc. Looks like
a nifty pattern though.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poo_de_doo/my_photos

t...