rubber stamps????

Old January 22nd 05, 01:07 AM
gundoc

Default rubber stamps????

I would like to know how to make your own rubber stamps. What do I need to
make ?? I would appreciates it very much. Is there any websites on how to
make your own rubber stamps??

Marcie

Old January 22nd 05, 07:10 PM
Arleen

Someone recently posted this about making your own polymer/acrylic
stamps...I wonder if the process would be the same, just with a different
medium?
Arleen
http://www.faneze.com/stamps4u/frontpg.htm

Old March 30th 05, 09:58 AM
john-locke

It depends upon the amount of money that you would be prepared to invest &
time available. I know of one small commercial stamp maker, that needs to
clear over £600 ( $ 1, 200 US ) each day for 6 hours work making about 25
stamps & he claims he grafts hard for that sum. However, art stamps &
signature stamps will cost his clientele more & take him longer than a day
( as he always needs to get the proof copy artwork approved before investing
his time & money next ).

Now if your really handle with a scapel or light craft knife, you can
practice what the Indian rubber stamp makers really do in India. They HAND
CARVE their own negatives from Indian Rubber blocks, but they can take
patients, time & considerable professional skill in doing so!

It basically returns to that starting point HOW MUCH money would you be
prepared to invest for such a project - get a realistic sum on that one &
the rest can be matched to meet than sum. Like everything else, the greater
the sum, the better the quality of the finished product.

John Locke.

.. .

Old October 15th 05, 07:53 PM
Darla

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:58:05 GMT, "john-locke"
wrote:

but they can take
patients

Medical? Dental? Psychiatric? What kind of patients?