FQ trade offer - Harry Potter

Old August 27th 03, 11:43 PM
Polly Esther

Default FQ trade offer - Harry Potter

This looks like a good place to thank everyone who recommended reading the
Harry Potter books. At my "great grandmother" phase in life, I can't tell
you how much I am enjoying them. I may have to at least read them twice.
They have so many precious little wittys like Diagon Ally. I went through
several chapters before that one flashed the lights in my brain. Polly

zo wrote in message
If you are interested in trading some Harry Potter scant FQ (18" x
20") or squares (4", 5 ", and 6") for other like I Spy fabric, email
me privately. You can take one or two FQ or squares or everything.
You don't have to take it all. This is left over from DH PJs.

I have 2 scant FQ and lots of squares. The fabric is the "escape
scene" from Book 2/Movie 2 where Harry is rescued from teh Dursley's
in the flying car. Background is dark blue and has some glitter in
the sky. 100% cotton.

Zo

Old August 28th 03, 01:50 AM
Polly Esther

Thanks, zo. I'll find it. Polly

zo wrote in message
If you like the books, you should get the book called "Ultimate
Unofficial Guide to the Mysteries of Harry Potter". It gives insight
to HP books and helps you catch "clues" that you probably missed the
first or second time through. It is a guide to the first 4 books and
gives their ideas as to what may happen in the last 3. It has a
synopsis for each book and insight to each chapter. It is very well
written. I guarantee that you will love it.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:43:57 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

This looks like a good place to thank everyone who recommended reading

the
Harry Potter books. At my "great grandmother" phase in life, I can't tell
you how much I am enjoying them. I may have to at least read them twice.
They have so many precious little wittys like Diagon Ally. I went

through
several chapters before that one flashed the lights in my brain. Polly

.. .