input on new website please!

Old May 25th 04, 06:26 AM
Dr. Sooz

I was
just surprised at the venom and vitriol that came out about this man. I've
noticed that people are willing to give money to "programs" that help the
"less fortunate" but when the "less fortunate" confront us personally we
are less willing and in some cases spiteful about helping them.

Uh ---- have you ever been scammed? By a professional? No? I have. Just
because someone begs for a handout doesn't mean they "need" one.

because we as a nation call ourselves Christian
but we are unwilling to follow the example of Christ himself.

A lot of Christians are unwilling to follow the example of Christ himself.
I've seen more so-called Christians behave in hateful ways......you really
don't want to open this can of worms, padre.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 25th 04, 06:28 AM
Dr. Sooz

because we as a nation call ourselves Christian

"WE" do???....um, I don't theeenk so.

Good point. We had a cabbie in Las Vegas who *insisted* the United States was
founded on the Christian church....then he proceeded to say the most
hate-soaked things about homosexuals and Muslims. I felt sick for hours
afterward.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 25th 04, 10:49 AM
BeckiBead

because we as a nation call ourselves Christian
but we are unwilling to follow the example of Christ himself.

Oh boy. Not this again. I hate to jump on bandwagons but this patently wrong.
Separation of church and state, in the constitution. There is a FASCINATING
piece being run on PBS now about George Bush interjecting his own religious
views into the presidency called The Jesus Factor. Despite the fact that it
raises ugly issues about the lack of separation of church and state in the Bush
administration, I have to say that watching that documentary was the first time
I have ever liked anything about George Bush.

Good grief, why did I go there? LOL. Watch it if you get a chance. It was
truly fascinating.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 25th 04, 07:03 PM
Dr. Sooz

because we as a nation call ourselves Christian

this patently wrong.
Separation of church and state, in the constitution.

Yeah. Duh. God, I hate it people don't know this.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 26th 04, 01:17 AM
Margie

On Mon, 24 May 2004 18:34:38 -0600, jbatt wrote:

It's old stuff. I haven't had time to put the new stuff up yet, maybe this
week.

http://www.thebattcave.net/crafts/beadintr.htm

Very nice, I look forwarding to seeing the more recent creations. Old
Hippy, hey? g

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old May 27th 04, 04:23 AM
Kalera Stratton

That's beacuse he wa
sn't a real person.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I notice Pastor John showed up to tsk-tsk at us, but has now disappeared.
Jerk.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 27th 04, 04:31 AM
Kalera Stratton

Kathy, you have single-handedly done more to revise my opinion of Raman
Catholics than anyone else on the plant. Your forthrightness and realism
about these issues continually astonish and impress me.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kathy N-V wrote:
-snip-

BTW, I'm a Roman Catholic, which has had a disasterous historical record of
destroying communities, nations and civilizations when engaged in
proselytizing. In light of that, I prefer to quietly live my faith, and let
my life tell my story.

Kathy N-V

RCB website submission ATTN: Newbies Valerie Beads 9 April 20th 04 04:48 PM
New Website DRAGONSWIRE Beads 22 October 15th 03 12:38 AM
AD: New auctions, website update, homebuying news! Kalera Stratton Beads 14 October 14th 03 06:51 PM
AD: New auctions, website update, homebuying news! Kalera Stratton Beads 0 October 9th 03 05:58 AM