Ok, You asked for it

Old April 21st 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default Ok, You asked for it

On Apr 20, 9:30 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I see a point that's blunted. You simply must send it to me to fix. Polly

"Julia in MN" wrote in ...

WOW!

Julia in MN

John wrote:
Well after an extended session today here is my latest quilt. The
infamous "Quilt from Hell".
Vital statistics: 66" x66"
1-1/2" finished squares of contrasting diagonals.
Much blood sweat and tears.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...YARSd?start=12

I'm going to go and lay down now.

John

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Not only did it not work, It was "Pointless".

John

Old April 21st 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

John - do you ever sleep?

It's gorgeous, btw!

Laurie G. in CA

ups.com...

Old April 21st 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

That is incredulous! How did you quilt it? Golly, you must never sleep.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

ups.com...

Old April 21st 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

I think you deserve a lie-down after that one. It's beautiful! But, how's
your eyesight now after putting it together? ;-)
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

ups.com...

Old April 21st 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

John, that is VERY nice! I love the way my eyes want to keep moving over
the quilt, it will never be boring to look at!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

ups.com...

Old April 21st 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's really stunning, John.
The random positioning of the dominant colours seems to make it
'shimmer' - I mean, there don't seem to be areas where one blue, red or
green congregate together. I love it. Congratulations.
Perhaps now you should do an Amish-style one - with huge pieces!
It's been fun to hear your progress with this quilt - thanks g
..
In message . com, John
writes
Well after an extended session today here is my latest quilt. The
infamous "Quilt from Hell".
Vital statistics: 66" x66"
1-1/2" finished squares of contrasting diagonals.
Much blood sweat and tears.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...YARSd?start=12

I'm going to go and lay down now.

John

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old April 21st 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Whow John,that's great.I agree, you should go and lay down in a darkened
room!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
ups.com...

Old April 21st 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Oh my.....oh wow.....i love it....

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)