Fredericksburg Beauty--finished and picture

Old August 23rd 05, 10:52 PM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default Fredericksburg Beauty--finished and picture

http://community.webshots.com/photo/431536351KbhBGQ

Old August 23rd 05, 10:59 PM
maryd

Very pretty!!

--
Mary

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
ups.com...
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/431536351KbhBGQ
:

Old August 23rd 05, 11:01 PM
Rita in MA

Another spirit lifter! I has nice legs too :-)

Rita L.

Old August 23rd 05, 11:17 PM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Not to mention a wonderfully balding head! (26 years and I love him
more each day.)

joan :

Old August 23rd 05, 11:26 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Very nice fabric selection - quilting and nice pointy points.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old August 24th 05, 12:22 AM
Donna

WOW--that is really beautiful, Joan!!

--
Donna in NE La.

Old August 24th 05, 12:39 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Husband and I both are amazed, Joan (he said,
"Is that a quilt?!? WOW!!" ;
that's a Beauty, for sure!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old August 24th 05, 01:05 AM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Thank you all so much for the kind comments. I'm glowing!

joan

Old August 24th 05, 01:42 AM
ALZ

WOW!
Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old August 24th 05, 02:25 AM
Tina

WOW, that is absolutely gorgeous! AWesome!

Tina