My no longer missing son

Old August 22nd 05, 04:13 PM
Marlys in Indiana

Default My no longer missing son

It would appear that the body found is that of my son, but they will not
consider it 100% until they check dental records. So absolute identity will
still take a little longer. Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about
it.
But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, his wallet was
intact with the money that he had to start with and he had undoubtedly been
laying there for quite some time. So all of the sightings were just wishful
thinking all along.
Apparently he had tried to go back to the place where the truck had been
disabled and he couldn't find it and just laid down to rest and never woke
up.
Marlys in Indiana

--

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts

Old August 22nd 05, 04:17 PM
Queen of Squishies

Oh Marlys, I'm so sorry. So sorry. It's a relief to know that he wasn't
mugged or victimized some way, and apparenlty had a quiet ending. But my
heart goes out to you, his wife, and all your family. This is really
insufficient to convey my support and prayers. But you have them.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 22nd 05, 04:24 PM
Carey N.

Marlys, I don't know what words to send to you that I think would comfort
you and your family. Please know I will be holding you in my thoughts
through this difficult time.
Carey in MA

Old August 22nd 05, 04:26 PM
Tia Mary

Marlys in Indiana wrote:
It would appear that the body found is that of my son, but they will not
consider it 100% until they check dental records. So absolute identity will
still take a little longer. Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about
it.
But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, his wallet was
intact with the money that he had to start with and he had undoubtedly been
laying there for quite some time. So all of the sightings were just wishful
thinking all along.
Apparently he had tried to go back to the place where the truck had been
disabled and he couldn't find it and just laid down to rest and never woke
up.
Marlys in Indiana

{{{{{{{Marlys & Family}}}}}} There's not much else to say -- we are
here for you when you need us.

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
their whiskers!
Old August 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
M Rimmer

Oh Marlys. Right to the end I was still asking for a miracle for you.
I'll be holding you all tight in my prayers for the next few days,
weeks, and months. I'm asking for courage and strength for you all, for
comfort and love, and for healing and peace.
--
M Rimmer

Old August 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
Kate G.

Prayers to your family. Now may you have some piece of mind knowing that he
left this world in a non-violent, peaceful sleep. Sometimes the tragedies
we face can never be understood. May God bless and watch you, your DDIL and
your entire family.

Kate in MI

Old August 22nd 05, 04:31 PM
Kate Dicey

Marlys in Indiana wrote:

It would appear that the body found is that of my son, but they will not
consider it 100% until they check dental records. So absolute identity will
still take a little longer. Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about
it.
But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, his wallet was
intact with the money that he had to start with and he had undoubtedly been
laying there for quite some time. So all of the sightings were just wishful
thinking all along.
Apparently he had tried to go back to the place where the truck had been
disabled and he couldn't find it and just laid down to rest and never woke
up.
Marlys in Indiana

We prayed so hard for him to be found. Now he has, but not as we would
wish. I am so sorry. At least now you and the family can grieve properly.

((((((((((Marlys))))))))))
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 22nd 05, 04:45 PM
Mary in Washington

Marlys,

You and your family have not been far my thoughts or out of prayers
since your DS vanished. Will continure prayers for strength and
support. My heart is with you during this trying time.

Mary

Old August 22nd 05, 04:46 PM
Georg

I'm sorry, Marlys.

-georg
Old August 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
Pat in Virginia

Gentle hugs and prayers for you and all who loved Mark.
May you find comfort in your memories.
Pat

missing quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kris Bishop Quilting 7 April 1st 05 03:40 PM
OT - Missing posts Polly S. Beads 0 February 22nd 05 08:21 PM
Very OT long but worth it Don/Gen Quilting 5 January 11th 05 11:27 AM
BFNR!! (or) no longer a virgin CLP Beads 27 November 10th 03 05:57 AM