OT Y'all got me all teary eyed!

Old August 1st 05, 04:28 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Y'all got me all teary eyed!

The response for non-USA coins/money for my darling Sierra's collection
has been just absolutely amazing! It's wonderful how we have all come
together to be such good friends and helping each other along- courtesy
of this ng. I thank all who have responded with offers of money for
Sierra's collection. If I've unintentionally missed acknowledging and
thanking one of you I deeply apologize and please know that I am just
thrilled and truly touched with your offer to help out. Sierra is the
sweetest- loving, smart, talented (yep, she has been making little
quilts for several years now!), helpful and kind to her little brother.
The kids have had a really rough time of it lately and this will be so
good for them to know that others take an interest in their happiness.

Bless every one of you.

Hugs 'n hugs 'n hugs to you all. Thank you for being my friends.

Leslie

Old August 1st 05, 06:48 PM
Don/Gen

I have a question. Did I see in one of your posts that she has a brother?
How will he feel if she is getting all this? Does he collect anything? I'm
sorry that I don't hare any coins to send.
Gen

oups.com...

Old August 1st 05, 11:36 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Gen-

Little brother Josh is 4. Sierra is great about sharing with him, so I
really don't forsee trouble. A few toy trucks will make him happy when
they are here. She won't taking the stuff to her mother's house, so
the coins/bills will be here and mounted in a case for them. Thanks
for asking! It's sweet of you fto be thinking of him. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

OT - Has Anyone Told Ya'll Lately... Polly Stewart Beads 5 January 31st 05 02:02 AM
Hey, y'all - mind if I sit in? Karen Johnson Quilting 40 January 26th 05 09:19 PM
Double Eyed Needles LEPFAN1 Needlework 6 November 3rd 04 11:21 AM
Y'all be good! Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\) Quilting 5 June 23rd 04 12:02 AM
Howdy Ya'll Melodie Bond Yarn 11 June 11th 04 06:58 AM