January Finished Projects

Old February 1st 05, 03:42 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

Default January Finished Projects

Hi

Here it is the end of the month and time again to post what I finished
this month. This month was my best month for completed projects. I
guess not working and a badly sprained ankle helps get items done.

Finished projects
11 boa scarves
4 lapghans
1 afghan 40x60
1 baby sweater

All my finished projects this month are for the Children's hospital
that I help as well as three of the lapghans are going to the
Veteran's hospital.

WIP
1 baby sweater
2 afghans
3 lapghans
lots of other items but not in clear view right now.

Time to now take a bit of a break from knitting and crocheting and
maybe do a little bit of cross-stitch.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten
Old February 1st 05, 03:57 AM
debomcd

Wow! That's an impressive list! Did you sleep? I'm really jealous - it seems
to take me forever to get anything done.

Old February 1st 05, 04:01 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:57:22 -0500, "debomcd"
wrote:

Wow! That's an impressive list! Did you sleep? I'm really jealous - it seems
to take me forever to get anything done.

Yes I did sleep but considering I haven't been able to walk much in
the last two weeks it has meant that I have been sitting and working
on projects. The boa scarves were very quick to do and could do two
of them in a day.

I am usually happy to finish one project in a month.

Old February 1st 05, 04:07 AM
Past Matron

When did you sleep, Darlene? I'm lucky to get my 6x6 squares done!

--
Star love,
Norma

Old February 1st 05, 06:13 AM
Shillelagh

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
Hi

Here it is the end of the month and time again to post what I finished
this month. This month was my best month for completed projects. I
guess not working and a badly sprained ankle helps get items done.

Darlene - sorry to hear about your ankle.... I hope you heal soon! And
that's an impressive list of FO's.

Here's my small list

- a pair of fingerless gloves for me - made from left over sock yarn
- a pale mauve acrylic boucle poncho for my dear granddaughter (I'll post a
link)
- 2 hats, 2 scarves and a pair of mittens for charity

WIP's
- the neverending laceweight shawl
- 2 sweaters for me
- socks for an Xmas gift

Shelagh

Old February 1st 05, 01:55 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:07:29 -0500, "Past Matron"
wrote:

When did you sleep, Darlene? I'm lucky to get my 6x6 squares done!

Hi

DH got a laugh about when did I sleep because I used his shoulder
every night to fall asleep after spraining my ankle. Considering the
housework isn't getting done that also explains why I got so much
done. Also a number of these afghans and lapghans were WIP's last

Old February 1st 05, 04:18 PM
Dawn Alguard

Craftkitten (Darlene) wrote:

Here it is the end of the month and time again to post what I finished
this month. This month was my best month for completed projects.

And it was my *worst* month. I'm working on a couple of big projects
plus I've taken a break from crocheting for the sake of my fingers. All
I completed was a baby blanket, but it's a cute one.

Dawn
http://dawnalguard.com/crafts/2005_0...s_archive.html
Old February 1st 05, 05:20 PM
debomcd

The blanket is beautiful! An you're right, it's so much nicer to have more
baby colors available than just blue and pink
..

Old February 1st 05, 05:29 PM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:18:10 -0500, Dawn Alguard
wrote:

And it was my *worst* month. I'm working on a couple of big projects
plus I've taken a break from crocheting for the sake of my fingers. All
I completed was a baby blanket, but it's a cute one.

Dawn
http://dawnalguard.com/crafts/2005_0...s_archive.html

Dawn

I love the baby blanket. I'm like you and enjoy different colours on
baby blankets and not just the pastel colours.

Old February 1st 05, 06:48 PM
Ranee Mueller

FO:

Vintage Lace Christening Cap for Flora - Jan 26

WIPs:

Cross Your Heart Gansey for Me (I'm hoping this will be finished by the
13th)

Little Boy Green for Elijah (This might be ready to put together this
weekend)

Pi Shawl for Nancy (I might finish this sometime in April)

UFOs:

Baptismal Gown

Challah Cover

Zig Zag Sweater