Poetta/website help

Old February 15th 04, 03:10 AM
Raine

Default Poetta/website help

Delurking here : )

I just went to your website to see what new designs you have (it's
been a little while since I've checked it out) and I had a problem.
The only link I could find on the page was to join your mailing list.
I'm on a Mac using version 10.3.2 - tried it with Safari and Netscape
but still no links to anything : ( Am I totally blind? Or is this
just another one of those Mac things? Where can I go to see your
designs?

Thanks!
Raine
Old February 15th 04, 12:12 PM
Poetta

Oh dear ... hubby simply MUST fix that!!! I'm GLAD Cheryl helped you
find it, but if you still can't see them, then you can also try
www.hoffmandis.com and go to "new book listings" -- they're all under
there. Also, they ARE on the "search for designer" at Hoffman even
though it says "no image available" -- just click it, we're there.

Hope you find us, and I'm terribly sorry!

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Old February 15th 04, 05:09 PM
Raine

Cheryl Isaak wrote in message ...
On 2/14/04 10:10 PM, in article
, "Raine"
wrote:

From an other Mac user
This

http://www.ladybuglane.com/Designs/designs2.html

Will get you were you NEED to go - I suspect the problem is in OSX.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl!
Just bookmarked it : )

Raine
Old February 15th 04, 07:48 PM
Raine

Poetta wrote in message . ..
Oh dear ... hubby simply MUST fix that!!! I'm GLAD Cheryl helped you
find it, but if you still can't see them, then you can also try
www.hoffmandis.com and go to "new book listings" -- they're all under
there. Also, they ARE on the "search for designer" at Hoffman even
though it says "no image available" -- just click it, we're there.

Hope you find us, and I'm terribly sorry!

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

The link that Cheryl gave me works fine, and I can see the menu on the
other pages, just not the home page. BTW - I *love* the Irish Blessing
- I think I'm going to have to check my LNS to see if they have it : )

Thanks for your help!
Raine
Old February 15th 04, 09:39 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/15/04 12:09 PM, in article
, "Raine"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in message
On 2/14/04 10:10 PM, in article
, "Raine"
wrote:

From an other Mac user
This

http://www.ladybuglane.com/Designs/designs2.html

Will get you were you NEED to go - I suspect the problem is in OSX.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl!
Just bookmarked it : )

Raine

You're welcome... I think I will start collecting all of the Ladybug Lane
charts, just because!
Cheryl