A request for.....

Old August 29th 03, 09:22 PM
KDK

Default A request for.....

A couple of coffee cans!

I need a couple of coffee cans (to keep my mandrrels in in sand) and I
don't drink coffee!

Anyone want to help out?? I'd be happy to trade something and of
course I'll pay postage and shipping.

I'm still having to use google and there is delay in the posts
showing up here, so if you want you can email me.

Thanks!!

Kathy K
Old August 29th 03, 09:31 PM
Carol in SLC

Anyone want to help out?? I'd be happy to trade something and of course I'll
pay postage and shipping.

Wish I could help ya! I definitely drink coffee, but I only drink instant.

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old August 29th 03, 09:37 PM
Jalynne

Shoot...wish you'd asked last week. A friend of mine had some, but she tossed em. I
wish i could help, but i get my beans whole in bulk...sigh. I'll look for you,
though.
--
Jalynne

m...

Old August 29th 03, 10:34 PM
Karen_AZ

Try using rice instead of sand, less mess. Check with local church,
firestation, office etc.

Kitty litter works great, too.

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old August 30th 03, 12:11 AM
angela

Sorry, we buy our coffee in bags. Do you know anyone in A.A.? A.A. groups go
through a lot of coffee and they generally buy it in cans ....

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

Old August 30th 03, 12:26 AM
Lori Greenberg

Large baby formula cans (powdered) work also, if you know anyone with a
baby. I used to save them and got rid of them a while ago.

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Old August 30th 03, 02:28 AM
KDK

Thanks everyone - I have a coule of can suppliers!

Also thanks for the alternatives to sand (specailly since I don't have
any of that either!) Rice and kitty litter - got those!

Kathy K (still having to google - sigh)
Old August 30th 03, 02:38 AM
Tamie Matthews

Hey, Kathy!

If you haven't gotten any offers yet, let me know... I go thru coffee
like it's going out of style... do you want the big cans, or the small? I
have both... let me know..... my outlook doesn't work for receiving email
( I have no clue as to why) so email me at pearldragondesigns AT yahoo Dot
com.......I think I may even have a big enough box! ) HTH, Tamie

Old August 30th 03, 04:57 PM
Cheryl

A couple of coffee cans!

I need a couple of coffee cans (to keep my mandrrels in in sand) and I
don't drink coffee!

actually - I don't recommend it
a. if a can gets knocked over - it's a real pain to clean up.

b. alternative: my son did this for me....
get someone or a wood shop to find a nice hunk of scrap wood - dense type like
walnut or oak --- mine is 7 x 7 inches - and about 2 inches thick.
drill rows of holes across the top of it spaced evenly about 1.25 inches apart
- the size of your mandrels.

this keeps them all sticking up straight -- and the weight of the wood is
plenty to keep it stable - no mess, no sand...
no mandrels stuck together...... LOL
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old August 30th 03, 07:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

Try using rice instead of sand, less mess. Check with local church,
firestation, office etc.

Kitty litter works great, too.

Top the kitty litter with an inch or so of pretty pebbles from a nursery (plant
store, not kiddie room).
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Request for Hearts BeckiBead Beads 0 August 4th 03 01:29 AM
prayer request Diana Curtis Beads 4 July 18th 03 03:40 PM