More pics

Old June 7th 12, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Default More pics

Earlier this year, I did a program for our church circle to demo a
couple of quilts that are really quick and easy and look more
complicated than they are. That resulted in two baby/child quilts that
will now be donated. One was a Disappearing 9-patch, and the other was a
Warm Wishes. You can see them here if you're so inclined:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom
Old June 7th 12, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

That D9P (good shortening!) really intrigues me. Something to go on my
future list I think. Thanks for the nudge, Louise.
..
In message , Louise in Iowa
writes
Earlier this year, I did a program for our church circle to demo a
couple of quilts that are really quick and easy and look more
complicated than they are. That resulted in two baby/child quilts that
will now be donated. One was a Disappearing 9-patch, and the other was
a Warm Wishes. You can see them here if you're so inclined:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old June 8th 12, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Louse, those are beautiful. You've inspired me to get busy and make some baby quilts.

Sunny
Old June 15th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Love your latest quilts. Especially like the Rail Fence and focus
fabric pattern. Hope you don't mind my stealing your idea. I have a
butterfly print and was planning to use a post and beam sashing but
your idea will go much faster. Need to make 15 charity lap size by
October so they will be fast designs.

Susan

Old June 15th 12, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Steal away! When I did the program, I mentioned that these would be
good, quick quilts to make for the church, Quilts for Kids, etc., so
you're doing exactly what I hoped our quilters would do!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

On 6/14/2012 8:07 PM, Susan Laity Price wrote:
Love your latest quilts. Especially like the Rail Fence and focus
fabric pattern. Hope you don't mind my stealing your idea. I have a
butterfly print and was planning to use a post and beam sashing but
your idea will go much faster. Need to make 15 charity lap size by
October so they will be fast designs.

Susan

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 14:28:13 -0500, Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote:

Earlier this year, I did a program for our church circle to demo a
couple of quilts that are really quick and easy and look more
complicated than they are. That resulted in two baby/child quilts that
will now be donated. One was a Disappearing 9-patch, and the other was a
Warm Wishes. You can see them here if you're so inclined:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa

Here are some of the pics (1/1) Karlisa Yarn 0 June 19th 07 02:02 AM
FO's with pics Aud Yarn 2 April 12th 04 04:30 AM
A new FO and some pics Laurie Yarn 5 January 28th 04 12:53 PM
[OT] New pics DS melinda Quilting 10 November 21st 03 03:35 AM
new pics up Ellison Quilting 0 August 11th 03 02:32 AM