What type of yarn are you?

Old February 13th 04, 03:58 AM
Kayrun

Default What type of yarn are you?

This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Enjoy,
and let us know what kind YOU are!
LOL
Karen G.
(SO happy that a 3-day weekend is coming up!)
Old February 13th 04, 04:11 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 13 Feb 2004 03:58:32 GMT, Kayrun wrote:

This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Enjoy,
and let us know what kind YOU are!
LOL
Karen G.
(SO happy that a 3-day weekend is coming up!)

Hi Karen G!!
That was a difficult quiz as there were answers I had to make up, as my own
answers were'nt *there*, but it was still fun, and I am a .....

MOHAIR!!!

Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old February 13th 04, 04:24 AM
bibe

(Kayrun) wrote in news:20040212225832.20033.00001990@mb-
m17.aol.com:

This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Enjoy,
and let us know what kind YOU are!
LOL
Karen G.
(SO happy that a 3-day weekend is coming up!)

"You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable
and warm from your head to your toes."
Oh no!!! I've transformed into merino wool!!! **pouf**
Old February 13th 04, 04:30 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:24:08 GMT, bibe wrote:

(Kayrun) wrote in news:20040212225832.20033.00001990@mb-
m17.aol.com:

This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Enjoy,
and let us know what kind YOU are!
LOL
Karen G.
(SO happy that a 3-day weekend is coming up!)

"You are Merino Wool. You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable
and warm from your head to your toes."
Oh no!!! I've transformed into merino wool!!! **pouf**

Hey, I didn't think to copy it for here, I'm Mohair... and... Karen G.
didn't tell us what *she* is either, grin!

You are Mohair. You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others,
doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and
absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay
since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

There, *now* I've copied it here, grin!
KAYRUN, Karen G... you need to tell us what *you* are!!!
Noreen
--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old February 13th 04, 05:43 AM
Angela Faye Oon

"You are Acrylic. While you are very versatile, your plasticky countenance
can be offputting. You are very good with children but can become a pill if
left alone with them too long. You are very flexible but don't give in to
manipulation."

Oh dear! *laugh*

Angela

Old February 13th 04, 07:49 AM
Mlle Ilvesvuori

Hi there!

Nasty thing to say but I am acrylic yarn.

"You are Acrylic. While you are very versatile, your plasticky countenance
can be offputting. You are very good with children but can become a pill if
left alone with them too long. You are very flexible but don't give in to
manipulation."

That is what they say. So...I am not any easy to handle.
Best: Pirjo
"Kayrun" kirjoitti viestissä

Old February 13th 04, 08:03 AM
Slick Hippy chick

Well it looks like I'm a cotton dishcloth........now really, how terribly
insulting!!! I thought I'd be a really fine luxury yarn, high-end, you know
the type, nose in the air and all that!!!!!
*sniff sniff, whine whine* oh well maybe in my next life!!! Maggie

Old February 13th 04, 10:40 AM
Sarah Grace

LOL

I am merino

That was funny- thanks

Regards
Sarah
Old February 13th 04, 01:09 PM
Cher

Me an you both then, perhaps we have to wipe their smug looks of their
faces eh??

lol..
cheers....Cher

"Kayrun" wrote in message
This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Enjoy,
and let us know what kind YOU are!
LOL
Karen G.
(SO happy that a 3-day weekend is coming up!)

---

Old February 13th 04, 02:41 PM
Carol

This looks like a cute quiz!
Haven't seen it posted here, so thought
I'd do the honors
http://quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/

Well I'm not sure I agree, but...

You are Cashmere. You are sophisticated and luxe. You can often be found in
high-end boutiques and hobnobbing with the upper crust. You are one of the
beautiful people and you don't let anyone forget it!

(Sophisticated? Luxe? I don't even know how to "hobnob...")

Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC

Using Homespun question Denise Yarn 8 January 8th 04 03:09 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 04:30 AM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
Aaaaaaaagghhh!! Slippery yarn rant... CMM PDX2 Yarn 8 September 1st 03 07:27 PM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM