My quilt on Ami Simms' site

Old July 1st 04, 07:26 PM
Kim E

Default My quilt on Ami Simms' site

I took a String Quilting class from Ami Simms in February 2002 at the
Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival. Once I got it photographed hanging
straight at the QU show in June, I sent a copy of it to Ami. She put
it on her site!
http://www.amisimms.net/eskelundkim.html

Happy dancing

Kim
Old July 1st 04, 07:57 PM
Joan8904

Wonderful quilt! And I enjoyed your narrative, too.

joan
joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old July 1st 04, 08:08 PM
frood

Cool beans! Love the quilt!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

om...

Old July 1st 04, 08:58 PM
Becky

Very cool, Kim. Now we want to see what resulted from the kaleidoscope
snowflake class!

Becky

Old July 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Joanna

It's gorgeous! I was surprised at your choice of color fabrics. I would
never have picked them to go with black but it looks really, really good!
Joanna

Kim E wrote:
I took a String Quilting class from Ami Simms in February 2002 at the
Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival. Once I got it photographed hanging
straight at the QU show in June, I sent a copy of it to Ami. She put
it on her site!
http://www.amisimms.net/eskelundkim.html

Happy dancing

Kim

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old July 1st 04, 10:11 PM
JG

Beautiful!
--
Ginger (in Texas)
http://photos.yahoo.com/gingerbread1958

om...

Old July 1st 04, 10:16 PM
Patti

That's lovely, Kim.
Shows how much Ami liked it, too, to put it on her site. Well done.
..
In article , Kim E
writes
I took a String Quilting class from Ami Simms in February 2002 at the
Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival. Once I got it photographed hanging
straight at the QU show in June, I sent a copy of it to Ami. She put
it on her site!
http://www.amisimms.net/eskelundkim.html

Happy dancing

Kim

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 1st 04, 11:23 PM
nana2b

Beautiful quilt! Love the brights on a black background.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242