AD kinda.... Taking color requests

Old September 8th 03, 11:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD kinda.... Taking color requests

I am asking only because there are so many colors and so little time. I
am going to be making some smaller lampwork sets to put on my web site and
in the eBay store, and want to know what color combos everyone would like.
Sort of an informal poll. My creative muse needs a little nudge! If
you're looking for lampwork sets with 5-11 beads, and want some soon, please
post here and tell me your color preferences. I'll look off and on today
and make some up according to the color prefs posted. Hint: I like purple.
LOL. Like you all didn't know that by now. Oh, and if shape is an
issue, post shape prefs too. I have been doing tabs and hearts lately.

The beads I make today and tomorrow will likely be up on the site within the
next few days, and I will post here when I have them up.

There are a couple of small sets already in the eBay store if you want to
look.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/airandearthdesigns

Thanks everyone!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 9th 03, 12:08 AM
starlia

I really like the silver heart that was shown on here recently. I also like
warm colors in the tan and browns. Also, bright crayon colors but they are
not in season.

Starlia

Old September 9th 03, 12:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

I don't do silver - too toxic in my house. But the rest I can do!
I have crayon colors and lots of browns.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 9th 03, 12:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

Heck, yeah, post a pic!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Thanks everyone!

I'm not too keen on purple (don't ask) BUT I received some lampwork
beads that a beautiful combination of cobalt blue and purple. Would
love a heart and extra beads along these lines. Let me know if you'd
like to see a picture.

Weeeeeeeee

--
Margie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

Old September 9th 03, 12:22 AM
CLP

Wish I could afford your lovely beads! But for a color combination, I'd like
to see crimson red with deep, deep purple, some black and gold. Royal robes
kind of Christmasy colors.

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy

Old September 9th 03, 01:17 AM
Marissa Undercofler

I personally would LOVE a set like your Victorian Fall(
) (the small 5 bead set in the middle with the tab). I REALLY LOVE that and
would die to have one similar to it in the same color combo. I think those
colors look great together.

Marissa

Old September 9th 03, 01:48 AM
alia

brown, red, amber clear amber... nice fall colors, and black.
dark lovely black

alia
www.auntbeep.com

cool question!!!!
Old September 9th 03, 02:11 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ahhh yes, cobalt and amethyst.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Heck, yeah, post a pic!

http://snurl.com/2aao

Even the artist's picture doesn't do them justice but I think you can
get an idea from the focal?

Old September 9th 03, 02:14 AM
Kandice Seeber

Linda, this sounds interesting. The closest moretti glass I have to
transparent olive is the dark sage green. There are a ton of opaque olives
but no real transparent olive. Mmmm I would LOVE that color.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Olive Green and Black, etched.

Make that a DEEP OLIVE GREEN (clear - not opaque) w/BLACK STRIPES
(some striped IN the bead and some ON TOP of the beads), AND THEN
ETCH THEM!1 WOWZA!!2 SOLD!!!3
(to me, of course)

And Hell Yeah, I'm shouting... heh... ask Soozala how GREAT that
color combo is - she has one of my bracelets with 2 of those color
beads in it that I won from Bastet's Beads and I want MORE, I say...
I WANT MORE OF THEM! I *NEED* THEM!! GOT TA HAVE THEM!!! SEG

--
Linda

:
: The beads I make today and tomorrow will likely be up on the site
within the
: next few days, and I will post here when I have them up.
:
: There are a couple of small sets already in the eBay store if you
want to
: look.
: http://www.stores.ebay.com/airandearthdesigns
:
: Thanks everyone!
:
: --
: Kandice Seeber
: Air & Earth Designs
: http://www.lampwork.net
:
:

---

Old September 9th 03, 02:20 AM
Kandice Seeber

Okay - from what I gather, the fall colors are requested the most. Also,
lots of red. I have written everything down, and I will see what I can
come up with. I can't promise everything, but I will try what people are
asking for the most. Keep posting, because it's fun to see what people
like, and it gets the creative juices flowing. And I am sure it's great for
other lampworkers who read here as well! I will check back later
tonight, and post what I've been making. Have fun!!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs