A public Thank You

Old May 14th 04, 09:44 AM
Sharon Harper

Default A public Thank You

After quite a hard week (DH interstate, a mix up between friends, work
experience, et al) I would like to say a public thank you to everyone for
being the wonderful people you are. No major reason just listening to you
(read : reading your posts) and all about your lives and everything, it
makes me feel like I have a whole big fambily out theres. So to all and
sundry, thank you for being you. I love you all.

Back to your reg'rlrly scheduled programs.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (thinking that it was
not a wise idea to top up that glass of wine she had before dinner before

Old May 14th 04, 10:12 AM
Kate Dicey

Sharon Harper wrote:

After quite a hard week (DH interstate, a mix up between friends, work
experience, et al) I would like to say a public thank you to everyone for
being the wonderful people you are. No major reason just listening to you
(read : reading your posts) and all about your lives and everything, it
makes me feel like I have a whole big fambily out theres. So to all and
sundry, thank you for being you. I love you all.

Back to your reg'rlrly scheduled programs.

You're welcome! Lets hope the next week brings better luck.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old May 14th 04, 01:08 PM
Diana Curtis

Glad we * the collective we* could all make your days a little brighter
Truffles... you do the same for my days as well.
Hugs
Diana

Old May 14th 04, 05:43 PM
granny

And, occasionally we all need that extra glass of wine. Life is not
always a picnic and if it is there are always a few too many ants in
the mix!!!

Take care, live well, and have a better week,

Marlys

Old May 14th 04, 07:33 PM
Roberta Zollner

You're welcome! Same back atcha! Except rctq tends to be nicer and more
patient than lots of people's families :-)
Roberta in D

Old May 14th 04, 10:19 PM
Patti

Hullo Sharon
What great coincidental timing! If you see my most of today, you will
see I said a similar thing about the 'family feeling'.
Building work - and living with it - can weaken the best of us. Keep
your chin up.
..
In article , Sharon
Harper writes
After quite a hard week (DH interstate, a mix up between friends, work
experience, et al) I would like to say a public thank you to everyone for
being the wonderful people you are. No major reason just listening to you
(read : reading your posts) and all about your lives and everything, it
makes me feel like I have a whole big fambily out theres. So to all and
sundry, thank you for being you. I love you all.

Back to your reg'rlrly scheduled programs.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old May 22nd 04, 02:19 AM
Coleen

Sharon --

What a wonderful post. I feel much the same way. And I get kinda grouchy
if I don't find the time to come here and check on "my family members", but
I know that they will always be here waiting for when I can return.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen