Public Thank You

Old August 11th 04, 11:28 PM
Lorraine

Default Public Thank You

You people are wonderful. I have been reading your answers to my post (How
long have.....) and I think it's helped me relax and start to enjoy cross
stitching again. I think I was getting upset because I wasn't doing anything
which was feeding into my not picking up my project which is causing more
anxiety and on and on. You get the picture. By everyone giving suggestions,
sharing their experiences and just being sympathetic it helped. I picked up
my stitching the last two nights and really made progress on it.

Thank you again, you are a terrific group.

Lorraine

Old August 11th 04, 11:53 PM
robin

I think it always helps to know that you're not alone in the way you
feel. I'm certainly happy to hear that you've picked up the stitching
again - making progess will make you feel better about it too.
Happy stitching!!!

Robin

Old August 12th 04, 12:58 AM
Lorraine

Thanks Robin,

It feels good to be back to it. Hope it lasts.

Lorraine

Old August 12th 04, 12:16 PM
Pat EAXStitch

Well, if we keep asking you how you`re getting along with whatever you`re
doing and asking you what you`re doing next.........!

Pat P

Old August 12th 04, 12:43 PM
LdyTegan

I have been reading your answers to my post (How
long have.....) and I think it's helped me relax and start to enjoy cross
stitching again.

Sometimes just knowing other people have had similar problems helps. I'm glad
you've managed to make progress.
Tegan

Who we are never changes. Who we think we are... does.
- Unknown
Old August 12th 04, 04:51 PM
Lorraine

Good idea, then I have to keep working and planning so I have an answer. I
like the way you think, Pat.

Lorraine

Old August 15th 04, 06:54 PM
Pat EAXStitch

OK Lorraine - how many hours have you spent stitching this weekend (Assuming
you`re not in Florida, of course - in which case you`d have a legitimate
excuse!!!)

Pat P

Old August 16th 04, 01:02 AM
Lorraine

Let's see, I have done quite a bit considering the nothing I have been doing
for months now. I think I've done between 4 and 6 hours worth and enjoyed it
all. I think that's great progress. I'm even thinking about what I want to
do when I finish this project. Sounds pretty positive, huh?

Old August 16th 04, 11:23 AM
Pat EAXStitch

Oh, well done! Sounds as if you`ve definitely got the bug again. Keep it
up - we`re WATCHING you! LOL!

Pat P

"LdyTegan" wrote in message
I have been reading your answers to my post (How
long have.....) and I think it's helped me relax and start to enjoy

cross
stitching again.

Sometimes just knowing other people have had similar problems helps.

I'm
glad
you've managed to make progress.
Tegan

Who we are never changes. Who we think we are... does.
- Unknown

Public Thank you for Jerri (Beadbimbo) Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 5 October 27th 04 11:27 PM
public thank yous Beadbimbo Beads 0 May 20th 04 10:37 AM
Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers Jeanne Rhea Polymer Clay 0 October 18th 03 03:19 PM
Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers Jeanne Rhea Polymer Clay 0 October 18th 03 02:53 PM
religion in public schools (was harry potter) Dr. Quilter Quilting 1 July 12th 03 08:30 PM