Two New Babies

Old March 23rd 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Default Two New Babies

Woohoo!!! We welcomed our 5th grandchild, 4th grandson, this week and can't
wait to get pics of him. DD doesn't have a digital camera so we have to
wait. Anyway, Brock Ashton made his appearance Thursday night at a whopping
6 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 in long. They live in Nebraska so I don't know when
we'll get to meet him in person.

The other new baby arrived on March 12 which was also my birthday. I am now
the proud new owner of a Handi Quilter 16. Hubby decided to surprise me as
he knew I had been desparately wanting one for a long time. Granted I'm
taking on the payments for it which means my fabric diet just got extended
indefinitely. But I got it a lot sooner than I expected so I'm a happy
camper er umm Quilter.

Hugs,
Mika
Queen of PaperPiece Klutzdom

Old March 23rd 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Mika" wrote:

Woohoo!!! We welcomed our 5th grandchild, 4th grandson, this week and can't
wait to get pics of him. DD doesn't have a digital camera so we have to
wait. Anyway, Brock Ashton made his appearance Thursday night at a whopping
6 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 in long. They live in Nebraska so I don't know when
we'll get to meet him in person.

The other new baby arrived on March 12 which was also my birthday. I am now
the proud new owner of a Handi Quilter 16. Hubby decided to surprise me as
he knew I had been desparately wanting one for a long time. Granted I'm
taking on the payments for it which means my fabric diet just got extended
indefinitely. But I got it a lot sooner than I expected so I'm a happy
camper er umm Quilter.

Hugs,
Mika
Queen of PaperPiece Klutzdom

Congratulations on both new babies, Kim! Enjoy!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old March 23rd 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Those are both pretty cool babies Mika. I am so happy for you.
Good man that hubby of yours. Happy Birthday to you a tad
late.
Taria

Old March 23rd 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa

Congratulations on the new grandbaby AND the new Handi Quilter.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old March 23rd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

Congrat's!! So much good news. You must be so excited!!!

Cant wait to see pics.

Piece,

Marsha in nw, OH

Old March 24th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mika" wrote:

[...]

Thanks Sandy. We're pretty excited about both. SD was so ready to get this
over with. If she hadn't delivered by tomorrow the doc was going to induce.
I guess the castor oil worked for her.

Hugs,
Mika

Old March 24th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

My goodness, what big news. Happy birthday to the new little guy, the new
treasure and to you. When do we get pictures from Nebraska? Polly

Old March 24th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Thanks Taria. My hubby is absolutely the best I could ever in my wildest
dreams hope to have. He's very much an enabler of my quilting hobby too as
you can see. We're hoping to make it out to NE this summer to see the
grandkids and of course a trip to Hancocks and Country Sampler.
Hugs,
Mika

Old March 24th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Thanks Louise. We're excited about them. I just wish we could go out to NE
now and see the baby and his big sister.

Hugs,
Mika

.. .

Old March 24th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Congrats on both accounts Mika!!! Enjoy them both!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

New babies-- Pati Cook Quilting 11 April 22nd 07 12:05 AM
Babies babies babies! I'll never get my own quilt done!!!! FurrsomeThreesome Quilting 4 June 20th 06 09:58 PM
OT - babies SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 3 November 28th 03 04:59 PM