Last two birthday greeting for November. Sooz and Jerri.

Old November 26th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Last two birthday greeting for November. Sooz and Jerri.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sooz and Jerri
Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Sooz's birthday is tomorrow 27th. (Also my son's Silver Wedding Day)

Jerri's is on the 29th.
Love and hugs to you both.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old November 27th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Happy Birthday ladies!

--
Valerie

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
loving hand. - Don McLean

Old November 27th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Many Thanks, Shirley and Valerie!

--
Jerri