Any one up for a Christmas Bracelet Swap? or Hand Made bead Swap? orGift Swap

Old November 19th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default Any one up for a Christmas Bracelet Swap? or Hand Made bead Swap?or Gift Swap

On Nov 15, 6:36 pm, BeadsOutWest wrote:
On Nov 15, 7:29 am, Vicky wrote:

This group really needs some fun who wants to do a Swap I love to do
one and Also how about a charity gift of some kind too any Ideas
LAdies and Gents!

I would be willing to do a handmade bead swap. I make paper mache
beads. They can be found at:http://beadsoutwest.etsy.com
Let me know.

I do Polymer clay i like to do one with you Since its the holidays
right now and every one is busy Why not make them due by Jan 31 like
the bracelet swap what do you think? Victoria
Old December 1st 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Lovensheimer

Default Any one up for a Christmas Bracelet Swap?

If anyone wants to donate to our Girl Scout event - Thanks so much Vicky! -
we need the item by Feb 15. Mail it to Girl Scouts - Heart of Ohio, PO Box
370, Zanesville, OH 43702-0370. We're in Appalachia and our girls could
certainly use your help. - Debbie
"Vicky" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 6:34 am, "Lovensheimer" wrote:
If anyone is interested in a charity gift I have one for you. I work

for
Girl Scouts-Heart of Ohio. Each year we have a really fun charity event
called "Dazzling Desserts". Area chefs use Girl Scout cookies to create

dessert. They compete with each other for the grand prize, "The Golden
Whisk"....you get the idea of how fun the event is. We have a silent
auction at the event and people have asked that we have jewelry there

for
them to bid on. Sooo, if you want to help, please send your creations

Girl Scouts - Heart of Ohio, PO Box 370, Zanesville, OH 43702-0370.

Much
of our territory is in an economically depressed part of Appalachia so

we
could certainly use your help. Thanks so much. Debbie

www.gsheart.org"Vicky" wrote in message

This group really needs some fun who wants to do a Swap I love to do
one and Also how about a charity gift of some kind too any Ideas
LAdies and Gents!

Hey Debbie when do you need those? I do like Girl scouts smile any
one else I miss also those little bead gifts we used to send to each
other !Any one want to do a secrete santa ? Or is any one in this
group needing a cheer up? you can email me as well
put Attention BEAd Activities in topic i get a
lot of spam Hugs and thanks again Debbie