RCTQ directory VOL 11 Email TEST

Old October 30th 04, 11:30 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default RCTQ directory VOL 11 Email TEST

I have sent out an email test to all those who entered their info for the
directory. If you DID enter your information into the form on Alice's
website, but did NOT get an email from ME with the word TEST in the subject,
please email me. Your email may be messed up, or something may have happened
in the computing process.

I DO have an email trace of all those who DID enter into the form. If you
MISSED the deadline, NOW is NOT the time to get into the directory. You'll
have to wait til next session. Sorry, but I have to say STOP sometime.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

Old October 30th 04, 11:53 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Btw: I'm leaving Wednesday for Houston. I'll wait til I get back before
sending out the directory. That should give people time to notice if they
did/didn't get my email.

Old November 2nd 04, 12:36 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Just another reminder:

I have sent out an email test to all those who entered their info for the
directory. If you DID enter your information into the form on Alice's
website, but did NOT get an email from ME with the word TEST in the subject,
please email me. Your email may be messed up, or something may have happened
in the computing process.

I DO have an email trace of all those who DID enter into the form. If you
MISSED the deadline, NOW is NOT the time to get into the directory. You'll
have to wait til next session. Sorry, but I have to say STOP sometime.

I will be out of town (going to Houston) for the next few days. So don't
panic if I don't answer any messages til next week.

Old November 3rd 04, 06:43 PM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Hi LN,

No 'test' email from you here. Please send (at your convenience).
Enjoy the show in Houston! Wish I was there too! :-(

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old November 8th 04, 01:51 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You are in. I think maybe it got deleted by accident?

Anyone else not get my test email that should have?

I'll give it a few more days, then I'll send the directory out. Just wanna
make sure everyone who is supposed to be in is in before I send.
--
LN (Co-Queen of the RCTQ directory)

FAQs for RCTQ Diana Curtis Quilting 17 April 2nd 04 07:59 PM
not on RCTQ directory? Mary in Oregon Quilting 5 April 2nd 04 04:28 AM
FAQ RCTQ for newbies and oldtimers alike Diana Curtis Quilting 15 January 11th 04 06:20 PM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM
test and email change OT mkahogan Beads 5 July 2nd 03 01:32 AM