Want your opinion on my quilts...

Old March 1st 04, 06:48 PM
Chipper

Well, they're all *beautiful*, but I guess I'll pick the untitled quilt if I
have to just pick one!
chipper

"Dutch Quilter" quilter_at_cosman_dot_nl wrote in message
Hello all,
After postponing for years I finally took the time to create a website to
show off my quilts. I would like to have your opinion, so please take a

look
and vote for your favorite.

Thank you!
---
AC from the Netherlands
http://www.cosman.nl

Old March 1st 04, 07:39 PM
Kathy in CA

I picked the Monet's Sunflowers 'cause I like the idea of creating a picture
of something instead of all shapes and colors. One day I hope to be good
enough to do a picture one.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old March 1st 04, 07:49 PM
Sharon Harper

Monet's Sunflowers does it for me, but then I always was the artistic
one..............

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old March 1st 04, 08:21 PM
Packrat

Ummm if the name (Arnout) is anything to go by this quilter is a GUY
quilter!

just thought you might like to know...

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yup, sure was a tough choice! Tell you what -- she can pack them both up,
and send one to one of us, and the other to the other. We'll trade them
every six months or so. *big grin*

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

---

Old March 1st 04, 08:42 PM
Dutch Quilter

Tell about myself: well, what do you want to know?
I live near The Hague, caught the quilt virus from my aunt, have a day job
as a software engineer, and a degree in mathematics.
I have been lurking on and off (mostly off) in this group for some time but
feel I can't really keep up with the message flow. Especially since I don't
want to spend all my free time behind a computer screen as well...
And yes, I'm a guy (as Jessamy rightly pointed out).
Anything else?
---
AC from The Netherlands
http://www.cosman.nl

"Patti" wrote in message
They are great quilts.
What fun being able to vote for a favourite. Thanks for the
opportunity. Why not tell us a bit about yourself and join in the fun -
now you have introduced us to your quilts!
.

Old March 1st 04, 08:45 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Whoops! Soooo sorry!!!

I'll blame it on my cold. Yeah, that's it.

Old March 1st 04, 08:57 PM
Laurie G.

You do amazing work! I am always impressed by the work that men do. It is
usually so non-traditional and inventive. I liked them all but voted for my
favorite.

Laurie G.

Old March 1st 04, 09:57 PM
Leslie in Missouri

WOWZA!!!!!

Leslie- who voted for Checkerboard

Old March 1st 04, 10:31 PM
lloer

"Dutch Quilter" quilter_at_cosman_dot_nl wrote in message
Hello all,
After postponing for years I finally took the time to create a website to
show off my quilts. I would like to have your opinion, so please take a

look
and vote for your favorite.

Thank you!
---
AC from the Netherlands
http://www.cosman.nl

I love your quilts - I like the colours and geometric shapes. I'm very
jealous.

Oh and I liked the raspberry coloured sofa too!

Emma

Old March 1st 04, 11:33 PM
DeB Shaw

I couldn't resist that one either. grins
Guys sure do some amazing work, don't they!?!?! Have only got to view the
quilts of 4 male quilter this past 1-1/2 yrs, and they've been simply
astounding!!!

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

Journal quilts Marjorie Needlework 3 January 26th 05 01:28 AM
Two NY Quilt Exhibits - Talking Quilts, Threads of Faith Kyrae Needlework 0 March 20th 04 03:42 PM
I got to see some old quilts Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 5 September 30th 03 05:29 PM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM